Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League (EGS version) announced as Amazon Prime Day freebie

I posted this in the Free PC Games thread, but figured that this was a big enough deal for a separate topic.

PRIMEGAMING.BLOG

Get ready for even more free games for Prime members! In case you missed it, on Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17, Amazon is hosting…

Get ready for even more free games for Prime members! In case you missed it, on Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17, Amazon is hosting its 10th Prime Day event, offering exclusive access to millions of great deals. As we approach Prime Day 2024, we’re excited to offer members three extra games to claim, including Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, Chivalry 2 and Rise of the Tomb Raider at no additional cost. The extra games are available for a limited time. Starting on July 16 at 12am PT / 3am ET, members will have 48 hours to claim the three new Prime Day titles, so be sure to mark your calendars!

27 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

I just assume anything with a superhero license that’s not an Insomniac game will be free or $3 at some point.

Surprised that it beat Gotham Knights to the punch!

Now you're reminding me of the X-men Origins: Wolverine game that I will never get to play.  :(

7 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I posted this in the Free PC Games thread, but figured that this was a big enough deal for a separate topic.

PRIMEGAMING.BLOG

Get ready for even more free games for Prime members! In case you missed it, on Tuesday, July 16 and Wednesday, July 17, Amazon is hosting…

Thanks for making this a separate thread I seen it in time to change what I wanted from winning @Best  contest (thank you) to an Amazon gift card so I could get a month of Prime :twothumbsup: I asked him for a $20 gift card and he sent me a $75 one <3

• Hype 1

46 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

As long as you're fine on playing it on EGS.

I've never understood the issue people have with playing it on a different launcher. Saving $30 by clicking a different icon to launch the game seems like a good deal to me.

3 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

I've never understood the issue people have with playing it on a different launcher. Saving $30 by clicking a different icon to launch the game seems like a good deal to me.

I'm in the same boat as you.  However, there are a bunch of folks who have strong preferences.