Agatha All Along - September 18th, 2024 (Disney+)

28 minutes ago, Brick said:

Why? 

You ever just out & out dislike someone regardless of reason? There you go. You don't know WHY you don't like them, you just KNOW that you don't. Personally,  nothing redeemable about her, not a fan of her whatsoever. Meanwhile, why do YOU care whether or not I like/dislike someone, it's a personal choice. 

• Halal 1

On 7/11/2024 at 6:52 AM, SoberChef said:

You ever just out & out dislike someone regardless of reason? There you go. You don't know WHY you don't like them, you just KNOW that you don't. Personally,  nothing redeemable about her, not a fan of her whatsoever. Meanwhile, why do YOU care whether or not I like/dislike someone, it's a personal choice. 

I don't care, really, I was just curious since she's generally well liked. Chill. 

• stepee 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I have a bit of interest in this after passing on a lot of MCU stuff more recently. 

Also, I know nothing about Aubrey Plaza and can’t seem to find anything controversial at a glance, so I was wondering why the extreme response, too. 

Super woke because she’s bi and said the show will be a “gaysplosion” so people on reddit who get all of their opinions from YouTube are very angry.

2 minutes ago, ihavebigtitties said:

The moderation on this board is almost as lax as Elon Musk’s moderation of Twitter, so it’s no surprise that it’s attracting the incel crowd who resent Aubrey Plaza for being a woman.

This is what your “free speech” gets you.

I think most of the community that’s here has been here for so long and we all know each other that it’s usually not a problem and strict moderation hasn’t been favored. Wade has certainly banned terrible people here over the years, but most of us who remain have established a good rapport with each other. 

I actually enjoyed the first two episodes - it's well made and fun. It's certainly better than Secret Invasion and Echo so far. I felt this video helped me a lot on catching up on the "magic" side of the MCU. Just stop watching after the first 13 minutes because then the video does start to use trailers of the actual show to reveal more info. But you're safe for the first 13 minutes, it helped make a lot of sense out of Dr. Strange 2 and WandaVision particularly (in terms of magic).

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I actually enjoyed the first two episodes - it's well made and fun. It's certainly better than Secret Invasion and Echo so far.

:lol: come on that's not really a high bar to clear.

That being said, seems off to an interesting, dare I say somewhat promising start. The truth is I feel like not much has happened yet. Kind of think they could have combined the two episodes. I saw a bunch of people screaming about it having a song in it like acolytre did, but I thought the song was fine. Witchcraft using chanting, rhyming, or even singing has been long established. And while it seemed so very odd in the Acolyte (at least to me( despite them being 'space witches', the coven singing to manifest the witches road worked fine to me. I hope we see more of the creepy salem witches.