REVERSE CONTEST

23 minutes ago, Best said:

So I shouldn't buy you Madden and every other new game for over a year? Sounds like a terrible idea lol. 

Bro I gotta have the Switch 2. My diabetes medicine alone is $300 a month. No way I’ll be able to get it at launch. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Bro I gotta have the Switch 2. My diabetes medicine alone is $300 a month. No way I’ll be able to get it at launch. 

Wtf. I'm assuming insurance is helping you, correct?

I'll hook you up as much as I can, man. I'll even help you get a Switch 2. Sorry to hear this. 

13 minutes ago, Best said:

Wtf. I'm assuming insurance is helping you, correct?

I'll hook you up as much as I can, man. I'll even help you get a Switch 2. Sorry to hear this. 

That’s the co-pay. Without my insurance it would cost $1008 per month. Ain’t America great?

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That’s the co-pay. Without my insurance it would cost $1008 per month. Ain’t America great?

I understand about costs believe me. When I was hospitalized 2 years ago I got absolutely hammered with medical bills. I'm still paying it off today. 

When I called the ambulance to pick me up that alone cost me $2000. :|

1 minute ago, stepee said:

honestly I’d rather die than biggie not get switch2 at launch

I’d rather die too than not get a Switch 2 on launch while everyone else talks about how great it is. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’d rather die too than not get a Switch 2 on launch while everyone else talks about how great it is. 

Def committing right now that I’ll get you me and Leon a switch2 preorder if it ever actually happens.

• Hype 1

It's honestly crazy they haven't given a release date. But they still have great games coming out this fall so it makes sense they don't want to unveil it. But jfc. 

On 7/9/2024 at 1:41 PM, Best said:

I understand about costs believe me. When I was hospitalized 2 years ago I got absolutely hammered with medical bills. I'm still paying it off today. 

When I called the ambulance to pick me up that alone cost me $2000. :|

I split my hip completely in two a few years ago and drove my manual transmission car into the hospital to avoid that fucking ambulance cost :epilepsy:

• Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I split my hip completely in two a few years ago and drove my manual transmission car into the hospital to avoid that fucking ambulance cost :epilepsy:

Damn. That's fuckin rough. 

5 minutes ago, Best said:

Damn. That's fuckin rough. 

My pain tolerance is crazy high because I've went through so much. It REALLY fucking hurt immediately but after probably about a minute of excruciating pain I focused and crawled to my car and drove off into the sunset for 8 months :lol:

1 minute ago, DPCyric said:

My pain tolerance is crazy high because I've went through so much. It REALLY fucking hurt immediately but after probably about a minute of excruciating pain I focused and crawled to my car and drove off into the sunset for 8 months :lol:

That honestly wasn't the greatest idea to drive in that condition. 

15 minutes ago, Best said:

That honestly wasn't the greatest idea to drive in that condition. 

I was out of town, it was dark and my manual transmission sports car was running parked in the road. Wasn't calling an ambulance and leaving it there and wasn't waiting an hour for someone I know to drive up and get me and my car.

• Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

I was out of town, it was dark and my manual transmission sports car was running parked in the road. Wasn't calling an ambulance and leaving it there and wasn't waiting an hour for someone I know to drive up and get me and my car.

I see. How's your hip now?

1 hour ago, Best said:

I see. How's your hip now?

Healed but my mobility is shit, it made some other physical problems worse to deal with and I can't do a job that requires a lot of standing/walking now.

• Hugs 1