REVERSE CONTEST

Just now, Brian said:

I am at the final boss and collected everything so yes I dig it. I found it to be a great “play 30 mins” before bed type game. It’s a super light game so easy to download on the road and it won’t eat much battery. Something to play on Europe’s fantastic mass transit

Yeah I’m def doing the train from london to france which is like 2 hours here? Excited for that. And yeah that sounds perfect. And looks beautiful on the oled deck.

17 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Wrong. He failed to pick a number.
Sad day for D1P, and therefore, the world.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

A winner was picked. Instead of completing the contest, he somehow scammed @stepee  I decided to come in like the gentleman I am and rescue the thread. 

Mission Accomplished Success GIF by THE NEXT STEP

• Shocked 1
  • Hugs 1

Tho Minishoot was on my radar and I knew I’d love it but wishlisted it for a sale but I’m surprised I haven’t heard of surmount at all. It’s a really clever mechanic so I would have thought it would have hit my radar.

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

A winner was picked. Instead of completing the contest, he somehow scammed @stepee  I decided to come in like the gentleman I am and rescue the thread. 

Mission Accomplished Success GIF by THE NEXT STEP

So then you didn't even participate in the contest and have no rule following at all!

The Goldbergs Lol GIF by ABC Network

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

Tho Minishoot was on my radar and I knew I’d love it but wishlisted it for a sale but I’m surprised I haven’t heard of surmount at all. It’s a really clever mechanic so I would have thought it would have hit my radar.

That’s because @Keyser_Soze hoards these gems and casually drops them like “oh you didn’t know about this game? Wow lame”

• Haha 1
  • True 1

Just now, stepee said:

I have it on ubi. I wish I didn’t beat it already after that bad new one :/

Welp, you already have the one game I was going to get you :nottalking:

I've heard nothing but bad things about Snow Day - it made a lot of "worst games of 2024 (so far)" lists.

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

Welp, you already have the one game I was going to get you :nottalking:

I've heard nothing but bad things about Snow Day - it made a lot of "worst games of 2024 (so far)" lists.

Andrea is a huge south park fan and loves both the previous rpgs v much and she got snow day hoping it would be..something fun and she thought it was incredibly disappointing :/

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’d like to decline all new games and put that money towards Switch2. Doubtful I’ll be able to afford it on launch whenever that will be. 

I can prob help there.

• Hugs 1

37 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’d like to decline all new games and put that money towards Switch2. Doubtful I’ll be able to afford it on launch whenever that will be. 

So I shouldn't buy you Madden and every other new game for over a year? Sounds like a terrible idea lol. 

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Not surprised I’m the only one to get the thread.  I did really good on the SAT reading comprehension portion.

Exactly how good btw what is the score