Which flavor of DNC dysfunction would you prefer?

Which should the party of self-sabotage and bedwetting do?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. They should...

• Keep ridin' with Biden
    • Anoint Madame President Harris
    • Open/Brokered Convention

4 hours ago, Link200 said:

At thing point all Trump has to do is keep his mouth shut and it will be an easy win against Biden. A change needs made no matter what.

I don’t think it will be an easy win. If the election was happening in the next week, possibly, maybe. There’s still a lot that will happen over the next 4 months (like with every election). I agree that it’s not looking good for a DNC win at the moment, but I don’t think it’ll be a big win on either side at this point: it’s going to be a close election, IMO… which is also bad since Trump will be screaming “rigged” again should he lose; Dems need a large victory in November and I don’t see a path for it at this point whether or not Biden is the one on the ticket.

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I don’t think it will be an easy win. If the election was happening in the next week, possibly, maybe. There’s still a lot that will happen over the next 4 months (like with every election). I agree that it’s not looking good for a DNC win at the moment, but I don’t think it’ll be a big win on either side at this point: it’s going to be a close election, IMO… which is also bad since Trump will be screaming “rigged” again should he lose; Dems need a large victory in November and I don’t see a path for it at this point whether or not Biden is the one on the ticket.

No incumbent president in over 100 years has ever lost reelection during a time of low unemployment and economic expansion.  Last time it happened was in 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt arguably ran the most successful third party candidacy in US history to split the Republican coalition and deal defeat to Taft.  Different times.  So we’re on course.

(is what I tell myself when I’m drowning in my doomerism at night)

4 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

No incumbent president in over 100 years has ever lost reelection during a time of low unemployment and economic expansion.  Last time it happened was in 1912, when Teddy Roosevelt arguably ran the most successful third party candidacy in US history to split the Republican coalition and deal defeat to Taft.  Different times.  So we’re on course.

(is what I tell myself when I’m drowning in my doomerism at night)

Trump will be screaming from the rooftops that the unemployment rate is actually 50% and that our economy is in the shitter and not a single reporter will ask any follow up on where he got his numbers.

Curious what you (especially those who voted stay in) think Biden WILL do? I for once in my life disagree with @Kal-El814 that no matter how much he’s always wanted to be president, he has been now, and he will actually drop out voluntarily because the narrative is not going to be let go and I can imagine him not feeling fit to fight it. If I’m right tho I just really hope it’s soon. This is not asking if he should drop out, but do you think he will at this point?

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Yeah and that is fine. We just want to see what we want to see.

I just want us to stop arguing over our differences and unite about what we have in common: and I feel like the one thing every current justice has in common is that they all have bewbs. Clarence Thomas needs to release the twins of justice, for America :flag:

• Hype 1