My first puppy that my twin and I owned was put to sleep this morning

Best

I was in touch with my twin brothers fiancé and she told me my once love of my life was being put down today.

My twin brother and I rescued her in 2009 and she was the most beautiful dog I ever seen. She was a Maltese Shih Tzu and so fuckin sweet.

I lived with her under my care from 2009-2017. I gave her up to live with my brothers fiance who also had a dog that my Lilly was in love with. 

Even not being around here for a few years I broke down in tears this morning knowing she was leaving the Earth. I loved her so much. 

Now she is with my twin brother where they both are in peace. 

It hits extremely hard because it was my brothers and I first dog in our first ever apartment. I'm hurt today but know she lived a fantastic life. Just thought I'd share.

• Hugs 11

• Best changed the title to My first puppy that my twin and I owned was put to sleep this morning
2 minutes ago, AlwaysDyingX said:

The pain of losing a pet is awful. Sorry to hear man. I'm sure she loved her last years with your niece and bro's wife. 

She lived a great life. I gave my brothers fiance money to cover costs and for taking care of her for so long. Thanks. 

• Hugs 1