How tall are you?

TheShader

7 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

6’1” I remember that being considered tall but kids these days are freaking huge. I live near a high school and I see groups of them at the local Sheetz gas station when I’m there. They tower over me. 

I don’t think I would want to be any taller. My height has never gotten in the way of anything. Probably took it for granted not realizing some people really stress about their height or go to great lengths appearing taller and such.

I think its just a sign that overall diet and health care are going to produce a taller generation overall. I see a lot of high school kids too that are getting crazy tall. In a way it kind of shows wherever you live that perhaps the standard of living is getting so good that kids are starting to outgrow the adults.

• True 1

1 hour ago, ApatheticSarcasm said:

I think its just a sign that overall diet and health care are going to produce a taller generation overall. I see a lot of high school kids too that are getting crazy tall. In a way it kind of shows wherever you live that perhaps the standard of living is getting so good that kids are starting to outgrow the adults.

Nah, it's gotta be the gay hormones the government is putting into the water to turn our kids into friggin frogs!

• stepee 1

For awhile I considered myself 5'7", but I checked my height again recently, and found that it's kind of... in between 5'6" and 5'7"?

So like, 5'6 1/2".

I like my height - it feels just right to me. I feel like I'm average - roughly half the people I meet are taller than me, while the other half are shorter.