How tall are you?

TheShader

5 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Ideally maybe 5'8"? 

5'8" is a good height. Short enough to be considered 'short' by anyone over 6'1" but still able to get things from high shelves. 

I've had to use ridiculous methods to reach for stuff all my life. I needed a step stool until about 2nd or 3rd grade just to reach the lightswitches. Definitely good to stay within reaching distance on height. 

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I want to do the skeelo joke just so nobody else does but I won’t so I’m trusting you all.

Im 6’4 and I’m cool with it.

But what if I truly wish I was a baller? 

I’m just shy of 6’ which is perfect. Enough to be counted among the talls, but still not really stick out.

6'3.

I wish I were about 6'7 or so because then I would have played Division 1 basketball. I only played Division 2 in college but it litteraly was because of my height. 

9 minutes ago, Best said:

6'3.

I wish I were about 6'7 or so because then I would have played Division 1 basketball. I only played Division 2 in college but it litteraly was because of my height. 

Some 4 inch platforms would have solved that problem, just don't let any of your coaches see you without your shoes on. 

22 minutes ago, TheShader said:

5'8" is a good height. Short enough to be considered 'short' by anyone over 6'1" but still able to get things from high shelves. 

I've had to use ridiculous methods to reach for stuff all my life. I needed a step stool until about 2nd or 3rd grade just to reach the lightswitches. Definitely good to stay within reaching distance on height. 

I'd just like to be closer in height with my girlfriend, she's 5'4" and I don't like being so much taller

• stepee 1

I'm 5'10", and I don't really wish my height was any different, honestly. I'm tall enough that I pretty much never have any issues reaching things but I'm short enough that I don't feel cramped in cars, airplanes, etc. 

21 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

I'd just like to be closer in height with my girlfriend, she's 5'4" and I don't like being so much taller

That's fair! Being so short I've never really had to deal with any particularly wild height differences and have generally considered myself lucky. I think most of my exes were either super close to my height or reasonably shorter. And now that I've shrunk 2 inches I can't imagine that changing. 

53 minutes ago, TheShader said:

That's fair! Being so short I've never really had to deal with any particularly wild height differences and have generally considered myself lucky. I think most of my exes were either super close to my height or reasonably shorter. And now that I've shrunk 2 inches I can't imagine that changing. 

I had an ex who was 4’11.

height differences like that are 🥵

2 hours ago, TheShader said:

I Envy You So Much Bbc One GIF by BBC

I’m 6’3”, and my wife is 4’11. Two of our kids are on the taller side, and one is on the shorter side. Our 17 year old son is 6’, our 12 year old daughter is 5’6”, while our 14 year old son is 5’4.

6’1” I remember that being considered tall but kids these days are freaking huge. I live near a high school and I see groups of them at the local Sheetz gas station when I’m there. They tower over me. 

I don’t think I would want to be any taller. My height has never gotten in the way of anything. Probably took it for granted not realizing some people really stress about their height or go to great lengths appearing taller and such.