Enter to win waffles kisses on your behalf!

stepee

Since SOMEONE so rudely ruined our previous conversations I am bringing it back for all of your delight.

Pick a number between 1-100 and top THREE closest guesses I will kiss waffles on your behalf in one week.

• stepee 1

7 hours ago, stepee said:

Since SOMEONE so rudely ruined our previous conversations I am bringing it back for all of your delight.

Pick a number between 1-100 and top THREE closest guesses I will kiss waffles on your behalf in one week.

What happened to the Uncle Best thread? Did I win?

Reminder I’m ending this contest end of day tomorrow as I’ll be visiting waffles on Thursday. So last call to enter if you haven’t already!

I got a lamb and a hedgehog and a laser pointer that can do a mouse symbol to bring her.

• stepee 1

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Reminder I’m ending this contest end of day tomorrow as I’ll be visiting waffles on Thursday. So last call to enter if you haven’t already!

I got a lamb and a hedgehog and a laser pointer that can do a mouse symbol to bring her.

I’m so excited. I hope I win!

• Hype 1

Sorry for the late response! I landed at 11pm last night and to the hotel around midnight. Ordered me some sheetz and then passed the f out until about an hour ago.

THE WINNING NUMBER WAS 10

So I will be giving special kisses on behalf of @Kal-El814 and @Biggie !! I will try to get two in for both of you and let you know how it goes!

edit: I mean two kisses EACH

• stepee 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Sorry for the late response! I landed at 11pm last night and to the hotel around midnight. Ordered me some sheetz and then passed the f out until about an hour ago.

THE WINNING NUMBER WAS 10

So I will be giving special kisses on behalf of @Kal-El814 and @Biggie !! I will try to get two in for both of you and let you know how it goes!

edit: I mean two kisses EACH

Thank you! This means alot to me. 

200.gif

• stepee 1
  • Hype 1

41 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

@stepee um I do believe you said three closest :raisedbrow:

oh shit! You are right, I will give angel princess two kisses on your behalf as well!

These are also just going to be attempts. I can’t guarantee a successful landing. She is a cat. 

38 minutes ago, stepee said:

oh shit! You are right, I will give angel princess two kisses on your behalf as well!

These are also just going to be attempts. I can’t guarantee a successful landing. She is a cat. 

:dancing:

• Haha 1