10 Games That Chose Graphics Over Gameplay

22 minutes ago, Best said:

Hellblade definitely deserves to be listed.  

If that was a shot at Stellar Blade then kindly log off.

Edit: Aww shoot you said Hellblade.:doh: My bad LOL.

And yes, I 100% agree. Hellblade is not even a real video game IMO.

• Haha 1

Once again you guys just read the list without watching the video for context. They specifically say that it's not necessarily a bad thing that some games do this and it some cases it works to the game's benefit. I don't agree with the list entirely ( I think Alan Wake 2 should have defin itely been on here) but dear god people if you're going to comment on these lists at least have the courtesy to watch the opening of the video at least so you can at least get the basic idea behind the list in the first place? It makes having any discussion about the list Ah fuck it, carry on.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

That is definitely a list of games! 

I watched the intro and skimmed through the rest, and I stand by this statement. :p I don’t really know what to discuss here. Yes, some games prioritize graphics/atmosphere over gameplay. Here are some of those, presented as ranked list but is even more meaningless than the average list because he isn’t saying these are the best/worst. It’s just… a list of games. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I watched the intro and skimmed through the rest, and I stand by this statement. :p I don’t really know what to discuss here. Yes, some games prioritize graphics/atmosphere over gameplay. Here are some of those, presented as ranked list but is even more meaningless than the average list because he isn’t saying these are the best/worst. It’s just… a list of games. 

:daydream:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, unogueen said:

Why is godfall there? who ever talked about that game. It doesn't even look that good.

It’s just one of the games this dude decided to drone on about for his 17 minute video. Not the best, not the worst. Not overrated or underrated. Just a random collection of games that could be labeled “style over substance”. 

• Hype 1