Reminder: it has been 4 days since we could last be gay. We can be gay again in 332 days

TheShader

With Pride month coming to an end make sure you get out all your gay acts. They don't count this month on account if it being Pride, thus doing gay is a celebration. You'll have to wait a full year after that. Otherwise, starting July 1st, you're back to being stuck with the straight. 

If anyone wants to spend any time together in the next 3 days you know where to find me :batting:

• TheShader changed the title to Reminder: you have 2 days left to be gay
On 6/28/2024 at 12:14 PM, TUFKAK said:

Last fem on Grindr was my pride celebration 

dudes ass bounced better than my side chicks 

Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean here?

• TheShader changed the title to Reminder: you have 1 days left to be gay
1 hour ago, Best said:

Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean here?

Basically it’s a letter tribe amongst lgbtqi individuals who primarily sleep with men, although definitely some switch in there too, where they are very feminine all wearing and acting. Tend to be types of “guys” I go for. Basically if you look anything like me I am not interested at all.

And last dude I fucked off of Grindr had this super bubble butt.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

ok phew I thought the title meant today was the last day but it looks like I still have tomorrow to finish

Tomorrow I will be changing it to 'Today is the last day to be gay for the year' so hopefully any further confusion will be put to rest once I change the title.

• stepee 1

4 minutes ago, TheShader said:

Tomorrow I will be changing it to 'Today is the last day to be gay for the year' so hopefully any further confusion will be put to rest once I change the title.

Followed by yesterday, two days ago, a week ago, etc?

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Followed by yesterday, two days ago, a week ago, etc?

Actually, the plan was to turn it into a countdown until we can all be gay again on June 1st of next year! Probably by amount of months because I'm not about to edit this every day for the next 335 days. I have SOME sense of sanity.

1 minute ago, TheShader said:

Actually, the plan was to turn it into a countdown until we can all be gay again on June 1st of next year! Probably by amount of months because I'm not about to edit this every day for the next 335 days. I have SOME sense of sanity.

This is the kind of insane shit I would have done when I was younger (actually updating the thread title every day)

Just now, stepee said:

This is the kind of insane shit I would have done when I was younger (actually updating the thread title every day)

Honestly, same. In fact, this was my original plan before I remembered my back cracks when I stand up, I now tell 'back in my day' stories, and I have to a warm glass of milk before going to sleep.

• Hugs 1

13 minutes ago, TheShader said:

Perhaps you could get @legend to program an AI to do it for you.

• Shocked 1

54 minutes ago, stepee said:

I remember putting far, far too much effort into posting when I was younger on IGN. Actual hours spent on a milestone thread, ranking users, writing comments, formatting, having a competition. 

• stepee 3
  • Hugs 1

10 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

I remember putting far, far too much effort into posting when I was younger on IGN. Actual hours spent on a milestone thread, ranking users, writing comments, formatting, having a competition. 

I forgot all about milestone posts until you just mentioned it right now. I just blanked out for five minutes straight while an era of milestone posts flashed before my eyes.

• TheShader changed the title to Reminder: today is the last day of the year to be gay!
  • TheShader changed the title to Reminder: there are 335 days until we can be gay again!
  • TheShader changed the title to Reminder: it has been 4 days since we could last be gay. We can be gay again in 332 days