Favorite BERRY?!?!?!

stepee

Which berry is your BERRY favorite?

lmao but for real I think mine is strawberry even if that’s a generic answer. I love blackberry, loganberry, raspberry, blueberry, all them berries but my BERRY favorite lmao but seriously is strawberry. Though I don’t like strawberry flavored things as much as other berries like I wouldn’t get a strawberry sparking water. It’s too much ya know?

I really, really don’t like strawberries - to the point I get bullied by my wife every so often to try one as, despite being together for more than 10 years, she can’t believe it. I think I’m allergic and this is my repressed way of avoiding something. 

To answer, raspberries are my goat.

I do want to say that some of them like say the blackberry I love the flavor so much but it’s the texture that I don’t get along with as much because it’s like idk kinda bubbly. After eating so many in a row it starts feeling weird to eat them whereas strawberries I can go for dayyys same with grapes 

8 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Eh. I don't really like eating just a tomato by itself so yeah I probably wouldn't have gone there.

Oh that’s crazy to me. I just love sitting in the center of a mall and eating me a bag of fresh tomatoes.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Also, I'm gonna get a bit exotic here and say Kiwi.

Come at me bros!

Good choice. I'll be even more specific and say the golden kiwi. No fuzz on the outside, I eat them like a peach. Delicious 

• Hype 1

It's a tie between strawberries and blueberries. Usually because I usually eat them together when I'm whipping up some heavy cream and grain-free granola and making a parfait or some shit. Blackberries and raspberries have all those little seeds that get stuck in my teeth. 

If it came down to just chomping on them like popcorn, then it's the blueberry.

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Strawberry isn't technically a berry so OP has to pick an actual berry.

Neither are raspberries nor blackberries.

By the botanical definition, I'm going Jalapeno Pepper.

By the "if it has berry in the name" definition, I'm going blackberry.

Saskatoon Berry, nothing else comes close. In the US it's also sometimes called the Juneberry or Pacific Serviceberry. It's purple and grows in the wild in brush areas on the plains (and in forests), and looks kind of like a Blueberry. But it has a sweeter, mellower flavour that is quite distinct. 

800px-Amelanchier_alnifolia.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I think I did circuit switch in my head there! :lol: That is definitely NOT the right chuck for this thread! :dab:

Yeah I was confused for a second there. :P