Steam Summer Sale '24

Goes live today.  Supposedly they have a deep discount selection for 90-95% off now.  I'm not holding my breath for new historical lows regardless.

Reminder: There's no need to rush to buy anything if you can wait for the Humble Choice refresh on Tuesday.  Chances are it'll be bad given Valve's event, but who knows.  There's a discount coupon running for the current selection (Risk of Rain 2, LEGO 2K Drive w/ DLC) for $6, probably because it undersold.  Check your accounts if interested, it expires Friday.

There's also the Amazon Prime list for those subscribed.  Some great looking stuff, including Shredder's Revenge and Card Shark.  Prime Day freebies were also announced, lot of repeats then though.

Epic refreshed their list, Sunless Skies is this week, The Falconeer is the next.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Hold on for just a bit longer... that game has Game Pass / PS Plus written all over it. 

Game Pass is indeed appropriate as it seems to be the gaming equivalent of passing a kidney stone. Amirite? 
Rimshot GIF

Just now, Firewithin said:

Only if it's 5 bucks. 

I'm going on a trip in couple weeks so wanna pick up some cheap steam deck games

I’m hooked on Revita at the moment.  It’s 2D Returnal with Wario Ware vibes, kinda?  That would be an excellent handheld game for a trip.

• Halal 1

This is the cheapest I’ve seen BG3.  But not sure it’s a game for me.  No rest for the wicked I’m thinking about, also maybe I should finally grab Witcher 3.  But I never finished 2.  Got near the end of that than got stuck and never went back to it again.  Also cyberpunk I'd like ti try at some point.  But it’s been on better sales.  

Also thinking about finally getting into SF6 and maybe Alone in the Dark for $40.  A few interesting other smaller games too.  Firewatch, and little nightmares.  

STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Go on a journey as Kaze in this 90’s classics inspired platformer. When the Crystal Islands get cursed, Kaze needs to save her friend Hogo while facing enraged living vegetables. Find the Wild Masks to unleash the powers of the legendary guardians and master land, sky and sea.

$2.99.  Pretty much a given for me.

46 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

Go on a journey as Kaze in this 90’s classics inspired platformer. When the Crystal Islands get cursed, Kaze needs to save her friend Hogo while facing enraged living vegetables. Find the Wild Masks to unleash the powers of the legendary...

$2.99.  Pretty much a given for me.

Me too. @stepee

17 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Hmm it’s $21, the last sale was $25-27. At this rate maybe I should wait for the Autumn sale and it’ll be $12-15

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

$17 on cdkeys!

If you use SIZZLE15 on GMG, it comes in the cheapest for me (in Canuck bucks)

• Shocked 1

So far I've got Kaze, Disco Elysium and Yonder in my cart for less than $10.  I might drop the latter.

I'll probably spend that $6 on the Humble Choice then for Lego 2k Drive.  Maybe another $7 on Wolfenstien II + Old Blood over at Fanatical... but I should know better than to buy pre-merger Bethesda games since they've given so many away.

52 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

If you use SIZZLE15 on GMG, it comes in the cheapest for me (in Canuck bucks)

It won’t let me use the code on the US site: says the discount without the code is better. $17.85

Site is too crashy atm to see if anything looks good. I saw River Tails for 30% off which might be close enough for me to grab that, couldn’t get it to let me scroll down further on my wishlist. I’ll try later. I got a notification that Megaton Musashi is on sale and hope that is a good price.