Censorship

Brian

For Vishnu's sake!

All we did was hide posts that were part of the Biggie/Best dust-ups in those threads in which they occurred.  When that nonsense went down, we weren't about to take the time or the effort to determine whether the post should've been hidden or not because we just wanted to clear it all out.

I'm soooo tempted to just shadow-delete this thread.  :] 

Kidding! :p  :hug: 

I guess you're also mostly kidding with this thread, but I'll offer a brief explanation anyway, since I'm pretty sure I was the one who cleaned up the other thread that I think you're referencing, @Brian.

When doing thread cleanup like that, I'll often delete (actually hide) the posts like yours that quote other removed posts. Otherwise people see the quoting posts and can still read the original (now-removed) messages that got the thread derailed in the first place and they're tempted to carry on the same conversation. The ultimate goal is to get the thread back on topic and keep it there. 

• Shocked 1

I do have a confession. I reported Bests post in the thread that got cleaned up. I snitched. I deserve stitches. But I was trying to prevent the complete breakdown of D1P’s biggest bromance. Clearly I was too late. 

Having said that, my posts were clean of quotes and talked only about love and bromances. Maybe that type of conversations is too woke for you people. 

• stepee 1
  • Guillotine 1

3 hours ago, Brian said:

I do have a confession. I reported Bests post in the thread that got cleaned up. I snitched. I deserve stitches. But I was trying to prevent the complete breakdown of D1P’s biggest bromance. Clearly I was too late. 

Having said that, my posts were clean of quotes and talked only about love and bromances. Maybe that type of conversations is too woke for you people. 

You won't have to ever worry about that ever again. His comment about my twin dying is the nail in the coffin. Game over. 

27 minutes ago, Biggie said:

:daydream:

Im just surprised he was done with you AFTER he decided to talk about your private medical issues

• True 1

• 3 weeks later...