• 46 to 50
    • 51 to 55
    • 56 to 60
    • 61+

33 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Who is our oldest? Who is our youngest? 

I wonder how old we've gotten generally. Mid 30s would be my guess 

I'm 38

Just want to say I'm glad to see you back, even if it's for a little bit!

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Just want to say I'm glad to see you back, even if it's for a little bit!

I appreciate it! :)

It won't necessarily be for a little bit, I do enjoy posting here. I can't ignore that my posting spree has coincided with me being sick and not very active though. We'll see! Worse case, I always come back :p

2 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

I think you'll have to be retroactively banned for joining D1P (Well, Bad Cartridge) when you were 11 though

Actual fun fact: my original IGN account before supershadow18 got retroactively permabanned because I admitted I had the account since before I turned 13. 

This would just be history repeating :p

• Haha 1

Just now, Best said:

He stopped talking to me because I called him a troll for evading every game topic and just shitting on the game rather then having a discussion about it. Then he had to change his diet because of diabetes so he got really moody and angry like an addict gets when stopping a drug. It's a sad state of affairs all around.

Wasnt Me GIF by BBC

That's all you guys, I'm not in it

• Halal 1

Oh, also, I call technicality because this isn't the original TheShader account. I had to recreate it because Wade deleted my old account cause he thought I was dead :thinking:

So THIS account is brand new, that's why I got such a tiny post count. So, ergo, it wouldn't be an account made while I was 11!

1 minute ago, TheShader said:

Oh, also, I call technicality because this isn't the original TheShader account. I had to recreate it because Wade deleted my old account cause he thought I was dead :thinking:

So THIS account is brand new, that's why I got such a tiny post count. So, ergo, it wouldn't be an account made while I was 11!

True but I can independently confirm you're the same person that had that account so it still applies. Sorry to say but your days are numbered :p

I am very sad all of the old threads are gone though. Would have been fun to reminisce. My memory is so bad I can't even remember who all of the people were that were here

2 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

I am very sad all of the old threads are gone though. Would have been fun to reminisce. My memory is so bad I can't even remember who all of the people were that were here

Same, it's happening in all aspects of my life. I pulled a yearbook out a couple years ago and couldn't even remember who half the signatures were from :(. In online spaces like this sometimes I can remember conversations or moments but I'll have long forgotten usernames. Or sometimes I remember usernames but not the conversations/moments we had.

3 minutes ago, TheShader said:

Same, it's happening in all aspects of my life. I pulled a yearbook out a couple years ago and couldn't even remember who half the signatures were from :(. In online spaces like this sometimes I can remember conversations or moments but I'll have long forgotten usernames. Or sometimes I remember usernames but not the conversations/moments we had.

Yeah it's sad, it sucks. It's not even true that "we'll always have the memories" :cry:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

wtf did I miss?!

@Siebzehnand I kept escalating about my age until they posted a picture of my drivers license, however they got that, then I started posting identifying information of theirs until we were both threatening to post social security numbers and Wade came in and reminded us we're friends and we hugged it out and maybe some other stuff behind closed doors. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheShader said:

@Siebzehnand I kept escalating about my age until they posted a picture of my drivers license, however they got that, then I started posting identifying information of theirs until we were both threatening to post social security numbers and Wade came in and reminded us we're friends and we hugged it out and maybe some other stuff behind closed doors. 

A lot of stuff behind closed doors

• Sicko Sherman 1