@cmack

@iron&wine

@drwater

@leannefromhr

@dgh

@lucian 

@DutchOven

Pour One Out Dr Evil GIF

We may not have liked all of them, we may have hated some of them but they're a part of the past here. Toss in an @ at the ones you remember that are now gone. 

But in the end they're traitors because they left and none of us did. All of us were here the whole time and never left this place 

• stepee 1
  • Shocked 1

I went to hs with beerham. I have a basketball game highlight that was on TV and the camera is put right on him as he was celebrating in the crowd. 

He was a funny guy in hs. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

I went to hs with beerham. I have a basketball game highlight that was on TV and the camera is put right on him as he was celebrating in the crowd. 

He was a funny guy in hs. 

That's a bit of an insane chance you guys both ended up here

• stepee 1

3 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

That's a bit of an insane chance you guys both ended up here

It was remarkable when he kept mentioning things over a period of time where we both started pming each other and figured it all out. We had the same friends but yea, it's wild for us to both end up on this forum. 

I was JUST thinking of @Anathema- the other day cause I dug through my old photos to find my Burger King receipt from the BK inside the Pentagon. Which the only photo I have still remaining is a photo I took because he refused to believe I visited the Pentagon. I'm pretty sure he still refuses to believe it.

Just now, TheShader said:

I was JUST thinking of @Anathema- the other day cause I dug through my old photos to find my Burger King receipt from the BK inside the Pentagon. Which the only photo I have still remaining is a photo I took because he refused to believe I visited the Pentagon. I'm pretty sure he still refuses to believe it.

Why would it be that crazy to have visited the Pentagon?

• stepee 1

1 minute ago, Siebzehn said:

Why would it be that crazy to have visited the Pentagon?

Probably because, as a civilian/non-employee, you need someone from the Pentagon to vouch for you to get in and he probably thinks I'm too much of a crazy unhinged person for that. That's always been my guess.

5 minutes ago, TheShader said:

Probably because, as a civilian/non-employee, you need someone from the Pentagon to vouch for you to get in and he probably thinks I'm too much of a crazy unhinged person for that. That's always been my guess.

I mean you know me, I could technically have a job at the Pentagon 

• stepee 1

1 hour ago, TheShader said:

Is that what's keeping you going in retirement? Good for you <3. My grandma loved going for jogs, made her feel young again.

I find if you prance with golf shoes on it's great for the lawn.
mad gran torino GIF

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I arrived initially believing that all those listed had been of those lost to death since DIP's creation (formerly Bad Cartridge RIP itself) but yeah whew so glad I wasn't witnessing a moratorium. 

You'll know when I'm dead because D1P will be shut down and turned into a memorial website in my honor. 

5 hours ago, SoberChef said:

I arrived initially believing that all those listed had been of those lost to death since DIP's creation (formerly Bad Cartridge RIP itself) but yeah whew so glad I wasn't witnessing a moratorium. 

It's actually the same list for that post too

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

Of all people I think of with this, it was a user called Bloo-Toof (or maybe the actual spelling) who was an IGN user that died. 

Oh I recognize that name, damn. RIP :rose:

• stepee 1

Yea, getting old sucks! My wife and I are both the same age (i'm 6 days older very important lol) and our parents are gone and our kids are long since grown. We have 10 grandkids from our 5 kids, we lost our oldest, Donnie in 2019 to brain cancer. I have leaned on these boards to get me through some pretty tough times Donnies death and the Califirnia Camp fire in Paradise 2018, etc and I/we have appreciated it much.

I truely wish you all good health both mentally and physically, Both are equally important. 

• Hugs 2

1 hour ago, HardAct said:

We lost our oldest, Donnie in 2019 to brain cancer. 

I will always remember this about you. I lost my identical twin to cancer and tumors attacked his brain as well. God bless you for enduring that kind of pain. 

I can't believe I didn't consider @Royrules22 and @rjncajun. Neither of whom seem to have accounts anymore cause I can't tag em.

I still see Roy log on to psn occasionally so I know he's relatively safe and sound. 

3 minutes ago, Nokra said:

@Kyio@Pretzel, @Danger, and @mach250 were also all regular PCCBers who should post more often!

Lucian got himself perma'd, and Anathema also received a long ban and hasn't been back since. 

I'm sure there are many more that we're missing too. I'm glad to see @ApatheticSarcasm, @Siebzehn, and @TheShader back though! :hug:

If maybe by some crazy chance I see Pretzel (I vaguely remember what he looks like) on my work trip next month, I will tell him to get back on, life isn't always about cornfields.

• Hype 1

2 minutes ago, Nokra said:

@Kyio@Pretzel, @Danger, and @mach250 were also all regular PCCBers who should post more often!

Lucian got himself perma'd, and Anathema also received a long ban and hasn't been back since. 

I'm sure there are many more that we're missing too. I'm glad to see @ApatheticSarcasm, @Siebzehn, and @TheShader back though! :hug:

It's always good to see you :hug:

There are so many missing still but a lot have been missing for years and years

lmn8r

phazedplasma

Sergio

RHFmatt

griffy

chelmo

heyf00l

netrunner2k2

• Hugs 1