Heading to [somewhere on Planet Earth] tomorrow AMA - the official D1P travel thread

stepee

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

Mine is coming to a close. I ate and drank so much. Renpho gonna be mad.

I have one union call later but otherwise I won’t be steeping foot in a hospital, gods willing, until November.

first night in Taipei I’ve already looked at the food vendors in the nearest night market. Imma eat way too damn much.

• stepee 1

7 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Seattle now waiting for my flight to Taiwan. Head hurts so Motrin pm in my future.

Up until last week, the airport in Taiwan is the only one I'd been to in a long time that still has smoking rooms. And they have a LOT of them. Now I know that the Doha airport also does.

I don't know, I smoke cigarettes, but I don't smoke for probably an entire day before getting on a plane. The idea of someone sitting next to me that smells like an ash tray and sitting next to them for 12 hours gives me a headache.

14 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Up until last week, the airport in Taiwan is the only one I'd been to in a long time that still has smoking rooms. And they have a LOT of them. Now I know that the Doha airport also does.

I don't know, I smoke cigarettes, but I don't smoke for probably an entire day before getting on a plane. The idea of someone sitting next to me that smells like an ash tray and sitting next to them for 12 hours gives me a headache.

Warsaw had them too.