Heading to [somewhere on Planet Earth] tomorrow AMA - the official D1P travel thread

stepee

Off to the uprising museum soon; I apparently pass for Polish cause everyone keeps speaking to me in Polish whereas others get English 

I just tell apologies and say I’m American in polish, always learn that in the language most find it amusing.

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

Off to the uprising museum soon; I apparently pass for Polish cause everyone keeps speaking to me in Polish whereas others get English 

I just tell apologies and say I’m American in polish, always learn that in the language most find it amusing.

You're a big strong man like Mariusz Pudzianowski so they probably think you're Polish where most Americans they see are fat or wimpy looking so they know automatically.

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You're a big strong man like Mariusz Pudzianowski so they probably think you're Polish where most Americans they see are fat or wimpy looking so they know automatically.

1.) I’m only 235, nowhere near one of the best strongman who has lived lol

2.) I’m going with it’s my face; I’m actually getting embarrassed having to ask for English now

3.) Uprising museum was amazing, so recommend it

• Hugs 1

Mostly I’m super excited to get rid of the guy sitting to my right, the only person in my row, that I’ve nicknamed “cuddles” because even though he has where a seat would normally be all open and free for him, he only wants to stretch out towards me. To the point, where I hate to do such things, but I had to twice tell him to mind my space and stop leaning on me.

• stepee 1

3 hours ago, stepee said:

Mostly I’m super excited to get rid of the guy sitting to my right, the only person in my row, that I’ve nicknamed “cuddles” because even though he has where a seat would normally be all open and free for him, he only wants to stretch out towards me. To the point, where I hate to do such things, but I had to twice tell him to mind my space and stop leaning on me.

That's fucking weird

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

It was strange because he had this huge area to the other side. I didn’t know how to say it politely like dude stop cuddling me?

I know sometimes it's more comfortable to sit one way or another for someone but when you're in an airplane you gotta mind yourself.

I once sat next to a woman who was a bit larger and she kept getting annoyed at ME that she was in my space. I was like... I don't know where you want me to go. I'm stuck in the middle seat getting crowded on both sides.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I know sometimes it's more comfortable to sit one way or another for someone but when you're in an airplane you gotta mind yourself.

I once sat next to a woman who was a bit larger and she kept getting annoyed at ME that she was in my space. I was like... I don't know where you want me to go. I'm stuck in the middle seat getting crowded on both sides.

This has def happened to me as well!

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

This has def happened to me as well!

Maybe it was the same woman. She was really prissy/snooty about it and I was like shoulders squished rolled forward, clasped hands in the middle, knees together for 5hours and was still getting pushed and loud annoyed sighs at me.

Bish book the isle seat not the window next time..

6 hours ago, stepee said:

That's actually me. Sorry to invade your space but I thought you would have liked to cuddle fo sho. :(

• Sad 1

Polish women are so damn tiny. Girl from last night, my fingers could touch when grabbing her waist.

European white doesn’t count as white either.

Anyway, Old Town by the castle 

IMGUR.COM

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining...