If you could eat dinner with sblfilm in ONE resteraunt, what would it be?

stepee

I like the breadth of options here, very good.

I will never forget eating Indian food with @SaysWho?when I was in his neck of the woods to pick up a projector, or when @Joehad me over to his lovely home where he cooked an absolute feast.

Breaking bread with my people is deeply meaningful to me.

• stepee 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 2

I'd have a sit down with sbl at my local pizzeria. He's one of the nicest most genuine people on here so it would be a pleasure. I'd ask for financial advice while eating some of the best pizza in Lancaster County. 

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Really telling when he'd rather eat Hot Dog on a Stick than Skyline Chili :p

At this point, I’ll have to assume it’s just because he’s a weirdo who prefers Gold Star Chili. 

I change my answer. I will eat a home cooked meal with his wife and her mother since I heard nothing but good things.  We will talk shit about Sblfilms over dinner. Then I will make my terrific tiramisu for dessert. We will leave all the dishes for Sblfilms as we finish off the night on the porch drinking and bonding. 

• Hugs 1

15 hours ago, Brian said:

I change my answer. I will eat a home cooked meal with his wife and her mother since I heard nothing but good things.  We will talk shit about Sblfilms over dinner. Then I will make my terrific tiramisu for dessert. We will leave all the dishes for Sblfilms as we finish off the night on the porch drinking and bonding. 

The worst thing about my wife is that she willingly chose to marry me, but to be fair, she was only 23!

Sounds like a perfect night ❤️