Anyone know a good site for streaming 3D movies to a VR/AR headset?

TheLeon

14 minutes ago, Best said:

I use two really good sites that produce high quality 3D streams. Then I know of another way through an app. 

Google is awesome. 

This is a thread for people who are helpful. Please stay out of my business if you have nothing to add. Thank you. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, TheLeon said:

This is a thread for people who are helpful. Please stay out of my business if you have nothing to add. Thank you. 

I'll be just like you and butt in and be a smart ass. 

Just now, TheLeon said:

Now you’re getting it!

In all honesty if an idiot like myself can find a place to stream 3D movies online than surely anyone here can as well. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

In all honesty if an idiot like myself can find a place to stream 3D movies online than surely anyone here can as well. 

There’s a lot of sites though with varying quality. Rather than go through the whole lot could you just tell us the ones you found that are the best?

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

There’s a lot of sites though with varying quality. Rather than go through the whole lot could you just tell us the ones you found that are the best?

Look, Best has made it clear, he’s not helping your annoying ass. Please respect his words and leave this thread. This is not about you anyway, I have more than one friend. 

______

______

OK, @Best, he’s gone. It’s just you and me now. Got any good links to share? Thanks in advance.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Look, Best has made it clear, he’s not helping your annoying ass. Please respect his words and leave this thread. This is not about you anyway, I have more than one friend. 

______

______

OK, @Best, he’s gone. It’s just you and me now. Got any good links to share? Thanks in advance.

There's actually one way that is super simple that has great quality but there's a catch. But no, I'm not sharing anything to help him out. The fact that he is still quoting me just shows me what he is. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

There's actually one way that is super simple that has great quality but there's a catch. But no, I'm not sharing anything to help him out. The fact that he is still quoting me just shows me what he is. 

..someone who wants access to great quality 3D movies?