(Steam) Shadow of Erdtree giveaway.

Xbob42

Got an extra key because I'm an idiot and forgot I ordered it already on GMG. My mistake it your profit! This is JUST FOR THE DLC.

I'll randomly choose or whatever later today, probably by noon or so, PDT. Just reply in the thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Hype 2

Let me change my mind. Elden Ring runs and looks great on my deck so I'll gladly take it if I am chosen.

With my console character basically being so low I think I could put more time in the steam version in bed. 

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Bmac!

Ohhh that’s right. But actually I’ll wait for him to respond because come to think of it idk if he played on ps5 or pc.

Since you already had it I picked three random smaller games I approved of on your wishlist 

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You mean they are already approved or you will approve them once I pick them? :p

lol what I just mean I picked games from your list I liked myself :P

edit: Oh did you think I meant I gifted three and was asking you to pick one?

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol what I just mean I picked games from your list I liked myself :P

edit: Oh did you think I meant I gifted three and was asking you to pick one?

Ah I didn't get a notification. Thank you thank you 🙏

• Hype 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Ah I didn't get a notification. Thank you thank you 🙏

My fav of the three (well I just started El Paso but that was ur recc that made me realize it was still worth trying, and it is) is Gal Gaurdians. I lovvvved that on switch.

8 minutes ago, Brian said:

We beefing too? What is going on around here?!?

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Lol no. I just was confused you never took my offer for a free game then immediately jump on his offer? I take offense to that but it's fine. I'll spread the love somewhere else.

BTW, I'm not beefing with anyone. I have done everything in my power to ignore Stephen for over two months but he continues to try and interact with me on a daily basis. I'm not blocking anyone but when does such behavior become harassment? 

Just now, Best said:

Lol no. I just was confused you never took my offer for a free game then immediately jump on his offer? I take offense to that but it's fine. I'll spread the love somewhere else.

BTW, I'm not beefing with anyone. I have done everything in my power to ignore Stephen for over two months but he continues to try and interact with me on a daily basis. I'm not blocking anyone but when does such behavior become harassment? 

When you offered, there was nothing I wanted. Then I saw you needed to buy a car and had some other things happening that you didn’t want to share so I decided to not follow up on it. That’s all. No offense intended. I appreciated the offer and the birthday wishes. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brian said:

When you offered, there was nothing I wanted. Then I saw you needed to buy a car and had some other things happening that you didn’t want to share so I decided to not follow up on it. That’s all. No offense intended. I appreciated the offer and the birthday wishes. 

Ok. No, I am doing perfectly fine financially since my retirement but I appreciate you looking out. I'm not getting a car for probably 2 months but even then I'm ok. Enjoy Elden Ring. 

• Halal 1