Farmagia | Monster Farming Action Game From Hiro Mashima (Creator of Fairy Tale) | Coming to Switch, PS5, and PC November 1, 2024

spacer.png

Marvelous and Hiro Mashima, creator of Fairy Tail, Edens Zero, Rave Master, and Dead Rock, team up to present a brand-new adventure full of frantic monster combat and rewarding farming simulation.

After the death of Felicidad’s ruler, the despotic overlord Glaza seizes power and imposes an oppressive regime on the world’s inhabitants. As Ten and his fellow Farmagia friends, command an army of monsters as you explore and battle across the treacherous lands of the Underworld, collecting resources to take back to your farm. There you’ll upgrade your skills as a Farmagia, growing more monsters to nurture, and developing their new traits to aid your battle against Glaza and the Oración Seis.

With his signature style, Hiro Mashima brings forth memorable character designs and unique monsters to make Farmagia the ultimate monster-farming and action game!

https://marvelousgames.com/games/farmagia

• 4 weeks later...

I was somehow magically summoned. 

I love these kinds of games and I'll probably give this one a whirl, but Marvelous had a few games during this event I liked better. The new Rune Factory looks great. I hope it's fun because I'll be honest, Welcome to Sandrock has kind of ruined every other game in this genre for me.

6 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I was somehow magically summoned. 

I love these kinds of games and I'll probably give this one a whirl, but Marvelous had a few games during this event I liked better. The new Rune Factory looks great. I hope it's fun because I'll be honest, Welcome to Sandrock has kind of ruined every other game in this genre for me.

Because I posted at trailer (or the opening movie) from the XSeed channel but it just happened to be the same one from the Marvelous trailer above so I deleted it but I should have checked before posting it.

In any case all I said was, "Anime!" and mentioned you. :p

My initial thoughts when I saw the trailer was that it looks like Palworld, but it's coming to switch which I guess puts to rest any of those people who wanted Nintendo to go after Palworld for being too much like Pokemon.

36 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Because I posted at trailer (or the opening movie) from the XSeed channel but it just happened to be the same one from the Marvelous trailer above so I deleted it but I should have checked before posting it.

In any case all I said was, "Anime!" and mentioned you. :p

My initial thoughts when I saw the trailer was that it looks like Palworld, but it's coming to switch which I guess puts to rest any of those people who wanted Nintendo to go after Palworld for being too much like Pokemon.

Your gut wasn't wrong. I was interested in it when it was first announced. I love the Rune Factory series. You've always been able to capture monsters in those games and raise them to fight with you. The system behind it just want ever really deep. The deepest Rune Factory 5 gets is anytime you take a monster with you, you los their productivity on the farm.

I am looking forward to this, but it's hard to be excited for it when the next Rune Factory looks so good. That's ignoring that My Time at Sandrock now has a Pokemon-like monster capture/raising mechanic.

• Hype 1