3 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

I was the right age for Power Rangers at the time. This trailer looks pretty good. The one part even looked like a first person brawler in the mech suite.

How old are you? I felt as though I was too old for them when they came out and I never got into them. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

How old are you? I felt as though I was too old for them when they came out and I never got into them. 

37. I remember it being big in the early days of elementary school. Maybe I was 7 or 8 when I was the most obsessed with it.

23 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

37. I remember it being big in the early days of elementary school. Maybe I was 7 or 8 when I was the most obsessed with it.

Ok I have you by 5 years. I just never got into it. This game however has potential. 

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Damn yous a youngin. I was also on the cusp of enjoying Power Rangers as well and I'm 3 years wiser than you 👴

• stepee 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2024 at 7:09 PM, DarkStar189 said:

Exactly 37 here and grew up with the MMPR. Can’t wait for this game 

• Hype 1