Kotaku: Call Of Duty's 'Trans Bullets' Are The Latest Right Wing Conspiracy Rage Bait

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

She's old hat now. It's all about Cheech and Chong and Gundam now.

I'm not too familiar with this but isn't Doja Cat still relevant?

55 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm not too familiar with this but isn't Doja Cat still relevant?

Wrong person to ask. I've only heard her first album though it appears she released an album last year so I guess still relevant. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

They took like 100 lbs off what she looks like in real life.

And yet she is still ugly as fuck somehow

56 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

She's old hat now. It's all about Cheech and Chong and Gundam now.

I smoke them fools also 

• True 1

I think my general stance nowadays in the way that kotaku covered this that they shouldn’t give any coverage to what libs or fuckin Ian are pretending to believe. They are not serious people and you are amplifying their dumb asses. 

It almost makes me feel like kotaku is exploiting it in their own way rather than trying to help out. But maybe I’m being unfair. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

Just now, Paperclyp said:

I think my general stance nowadays in the way that kotaku covered this that they shouldn’t give any coverage to what libs or fuckin Ian are pretending to believe. They are not serious people and you are amplifying their dumb asses. 

It almost makes me feel like kotaku is exploiting it in their own way rather than trying to help out. But maybe I’m being unfair. 

Rage bait headlines to get the people in the headlines to look at their article. :p

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Rage bait headlines to get the people in the headlines to look at their article. :p

Honestly yes haha. Like they’re trying to position themselves as like a moral high ground like “look at what these guys are doing to try to piss off their followers,” but the vibe I get is that the article is then also supposed to accomplish the same thing haha. 

• True 1

Chaya from LibsofTikTok is also not stupid.  Years ago, when it first came to popularity, it was far less mean spirited.  Today she seems to have learned that being overtly bigoted gets her more engagement (and thus more money).  Kotaku knows that posting rage bait articles, gets them more clicks, but it also gets Chaya more engagement (and thus money).

At some point, the rest of us have to disengage from the culture war and stop clicking on this bullshit.

19 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Chaya from LibsofTikTok is also not stupid.  Years ago, when it first came to popularity, it was far less mean spirited.  Today she seems to have learned that being overtly bigoted gets her more engagement (and thus more money).  Kotaku knows that posting rage bait articles, gets them more clicks, but it also gets Chaya more engagement (and thus money).

At some point, the rest of us have to disengage from the culture war and stop clicking on this bullshit.

Stupid or not, believes her bullshit or not, she’s a piece of shit regardless. 

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I do not understand how people continue to fall for the engagement farmers. It is 2024, what is wrong with you :p

You're in this thread, just like the rest of us!

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

She's not alone.  Many of the accounts that get lots of engagement are pieces of shit.

I know. One might argue all or most, since that’s what our dumb brains get a kick out of. 

• True 1