What is your resting heart rate?

stepee

16 hours ago, stepee said:

Sorry but is this because of a health issue with no other way?

I have basically every negative hereditary disease/condition on BOTH sides of my family. My resting heart rate has always been very high, almost always around 100bpm since I was a kid. I'm a ticking time bomb.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Hugs 3

39 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I have basically every negative hereditary disease/condition on BOTH sides of my family. My resting heart rate has always been very high, almost always around 100bpm since I was a kid. I'm a ticking time bomb.

Has your doctor given you advice on how to deal with it?

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

You know what else is bombing? The Asterisks

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

You know what else is bombing? The Asterisks

Juan Soto left the game with forearm discomfort and I hope he needs a Tommy John surgery for some strange reason, you bastard 😭

• Shocked 1

19 hours ago, Ominous said:

45ish

spacer.png

Found the runner!

Mine is around 59, my watch tells me. The lowest I've seen it average out to be was in the low 50s when I was running regularly, a couple of years ago. 

19 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Juan Soto left the game with forearm discomfort and I hope he needs a Tommy John surgery for some strange reason, you bastard 😭

WWW.ESPN.COM

Juan Soto was diagnosed with left forearm inflammation and isn't expected to need a stint on the injured list, manager Aaron Boone said Friday.

:feelsgood:

40 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Found the runner!

Mine is around 59, my watch tells me. The lowest I've seen it average out to be was in the low 50s when I was running regularly, a couple of years ago. 

40s is sleep, the 50s is sitting. Greatest thing I've started doing is the majority of my runs in zone 2, which for me is the low 120s upper 110s. I've seen more progress in the last 5 months than the last few years. 

• Hype 1