Which classic should I replay?

Best

Which game should I replay?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which masterpiece should I replay?

• Ghost of Tsushima
    • GOW 2018

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm in a dry spell right now after I just beat Doom Eternal this morning.

I played and beat Ghost of Tsushima and GOW 2018 but I consider them two of my all-time favorites. I have an itch to play both but I'm only deciding on one that wins this poll. Thanks 😊 

4 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

I'm not familiar enough on if cross saves work here. If it did I'd absolutely play both but I don't think it's possible. 

2 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

I'd like to replay GOW sometime. I haven't played Ragnarok yet either. 

Any reason you haven't played Ragnarok? That is in my top 10 games of all-time. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Gran Turismo 7

Girl Car GIF

I put driving games in with sports titles in that they never qualify as my main game but something I play on the side. 

Did you ever beat GOW 2018?

2 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

I got about half way through GOW when it came out and I regret never finishing it. It’s one of those situations now where if I go back and start GOW over, I’m probably going to be burned out and not want to play Ragnarok for a long time(even though I want to play it). Miss being younger having more free time!

47 minutes ago, Best said:

I put driving games in with sports titles in that they never qualify as my main game but something I play on the side. 

Did you ever beat GOW 2018?

Yes I beat 2018. Over half way of Ragnarök. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Yes I beat 2018. Over half way of Ragnarök. 

Tomorrow I'll check the votes out and go with what wins. It's Sunday evening so this place is slower than it normally is.

If I had to choose which I liked better in the GOW games Ragnarok would win out. But maybe if I play the first one again my mind will change. 

14 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Neither - play both episodes of the DOOM Eternal DLC as it's better than either of those games.

:dab:

I'm doomed out. It was a hell of a ride but I prefer story based games. Yes, Doom has a story and lore but not on the level that I prefer. 

2 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I got about half way through GOW when it came out and I regret never finishing it. It’s one of those situations now where if I go back and start GOW over, I’m probably going to be burned out and not want to play Ragnarok for a long time(even though I want to play it). Miss being younger having more free time!

I hear ya. I’ll probably play through GOW sometime like next year and end up getting ragnarok for like super cheap by then tho so it sort of works out lol. 

20 hours ago, Best said:

Any reason you haven't played Ragnarok? That is in my top 10 games of all-time. 

Oh I just wasn’t near as high on the game as general consensus. I thought it had amazing production values and really good gameplay but I wasn’t as high on the story as many seemed to be, didn’t find exploring to be particularly fun, and I thought it has some pacing issues that bogged it down for me. Still liked it a lot tho just not enough to drop 70 bucks on the sequel right away. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It wouldn’t end 

It's 20 hours long which imo a perfect length for an action adventure game. 

1 minute ago, Paperclyp said:

Oh I just wasn’t near as high on the game as general consensus. I thought it had amazing production values and really good gameplay but I wasn’t as high on the story as many seemed to be, didn’t find exploring to be particularly fun, and I thought it has some pacing issues that bogged it down for me. Still liked it a lot tho just not enough to drop 70 bucks on the sequel right away. 

I can understand this. The sequel is more of the same with a bloated story so you might not like that either. 

Nah I mean I really liked it I just didn’t find it to be one of the best games of all time like many people seemed to. I also didn’t buy atreus’s turn toward the end of the game, and found him to be kind of annoying overall. I’m sure I’ll like the sequel… it’s just nice when you can play those games when you want rather than drop $70 so you can play it when the masses do.

3 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

Nah I mean I really liked it I just didn’t find it to be one of the best games of all time like many people seemed to. I also didn’t buy atreus’s turn toward the end of the game, and found him to be kind of annoying overall. I’m sure I’ll like the sequel… it’s just nice when you can play those games when you want rather than drop $70 so you can play it when the masses do.

Are you busy with any game atm? I could hook you up with Ragnarok if you want to play it. I agree with you that Atreus is kinda annoying in 2018 but he is older in Ragnarok and much easier to deal with.

1 minute ago, Best said:

Are you busy with any game atm? I could hook you up with Ragnarok if you want to play it. I agree with you that Atreus is kinda annoying in 2018 but he is older in Ragnarok and much easier to deal with.

Thanks a lot for the offer, it’s very nice, but no thank you, I’ve got plenty to play right now (too much). My PC broke so I’m in the process of getting that back up, but it has been kind of forcing me to clean up some games I’ve been neglecting (almost finished with TOTK now). I’m also loving The Thousand Year Door and when I get done with TOTK will go back to Cyberpunk. 

• Hype 1

23 hours ago, Paperclyp said:

Same here too. Loved GOW but haven't played the latest one! I do OWN IT THOUGH because of course I do! lol