I need a new PS5 headset

I play CoD everyday and this pair is breaking down. The Pulse are $99. I don’t need the fancy ones. Just a pair to make little children cry and report me to the Activision mods. Who is gonna help a brotha out?

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Just yell into your controller microphone.

Maybe I’ll call DFAC’s on your mother since this is a mature game and you’re too young to be playing it by the law and you’ll be taken away and put into foster care where you will be sold into human trafficking. 

I love CoD. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

I'm making a big purchase today so I'm gunna have to say no to this. 

I was talking about you. You bought enough. 

Are you getting a car?!?!

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I used Gorilla Tape to fix my Sony Headset. Its usable for now.

Now I need a Glacier White Xbox controller because I love that color and wanna play NCAA with it

I forgot about this thread. I can hook you up. 

• Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Bro WTF?  You win the lotto? Stop buying everyone stuff lol

I'm completely fine with money. I'm just being generous because I know how it feels to struggle with money. 

Just now, Best said:

I'm completely fine with money. I'm just being generous because I know how it feels to struggle with money. 

it sucks. I have always been comfortable. Not rich but never struggled like I am now. My foot has cost me a small fortune to try and heal and then my diabetes medicine  increases in price to $295 per month for 4 flex-pens. I have zero money for fun stuff which really sucks.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

it sucks. I have always been comfortable. Not rich but never struggled like I am now. My foot has cost me a small fortune to try and heal and then my diabetes medicine  increases in price to $295 per month for 4 flex-pens. I have zero money for fun stuff which really sucks.

Yea that's tough. I was in that same spot when my job stopped overtime. I was living paycheck to paycheck. 

That's why I'm really going to make an effort to find someone to live with when I finally get out of here. In today's economy it's almost a must to have two incomes. 

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Do a design lab controller and you can rubber grips and even white sticks buttons and dpad!

XBOXDESIGNLAB.XBOX.COM

Design your own next-gen Xbox Wireless Controller in the Xbox Design Lab. Choose from a combination of colors, patterns, textured triggers, and Share buttons.

I'd love that but no monies 

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yeah I just built the all white one and honestly its too much white. The Robot White OG controller is perfect

Remember I can hook you up if you really want it. 

• stepee 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I do but I feel guilty taking handouts and you have bought D1P enough as it is

Don't feel guilty.  If I thought I shouldn't be spending money on something I wouldn't do it. But it's really no big deal. 

4 hours ago, Best said:

Don't feel guilty.  If I thought I shouldn't be spending money on something I wouldn't do it. But it's really no big deal. 

If you are positive? Amazon gift card? It literally has the best price.