TRAILER FOR ASTRO MOTHERFUCKING GDAMN BOT HAS RELEASED, GAME COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 6, 2024 (09/05: reviews posted)

20 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Trying Not To Laugh GIF

lol How embarrassing. That wasn't even one of the harder lost levels in an otherwise casual difficulty game! He seems to have completely missed some basic mechanics too -- like using your boosters to kill enemies.

Of all the games where you could make a case for the importance of difficulty levels for greater accessibility, Astro Bot is one of the worst choices!

Just now, legend said:

lol How embarrassing. That wasn't even one of the harder lost levels in an otherwise casual difficulty game! He seems to have completely missed some basic mechanics too -- like using your boosters to kill enemies.

Of all the games where you could make a case for the importance of difficulty levels for greater accessibility, Astro Bot is one of the worst choices!

I suck at games and the 4 hours I played of this I never once thought it was too difficult. The section where this dude is struggling looked like a cakewalk lol. 

• stepee 1

Yeah I'll get 100% as well tonight. Pretty easy to do as you go along. Really love the levels that make the portal at the very end so you don't have to replay the level. And then there is the snowman level... Fuck you snowman level, real dick move.

• Hype 1

42 minutes ago, legend said:

If they add leader boards for speed runs on the worlds it could add a lot of replayability.

What they need are challenge modes that remove the hover like how in sunshine there were FLUDD-less levels. That would make for some interesting DLC.

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

What they need are challenge modes that remove the hover like how in sunshine there were FLUDD-less levels. That would make for some interesting DLC.

Something like that could work too. I really hope this is successful enough that they add more content to it, even if it's simple things like these.

Not sure if a coincidence or not but in the Cannon Brawl level

Spoiler

You get the Demon's Souls bots and the boss for that level is fought in the same manor as Dragon God. Or well, at least in a similar way.

• Halal 1

Now it's fully over.

Spoiler

F3pEw2u.jpg

Fantastic Music

Epic and Heartfelt Ending

It's a perfect 10

Mario ain't shit

Astro Bot would kick his ass

Like the Great Boss Fights

I recommend this

If you have a PS5

Get this game today!

• Shocked 1
  • Hype 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Lots of people on my friends list are playing it

Dude this is an incredible game. I played almost 8 hours yesterday and I'm playing more now. 

It absolutely lives up to the hype. 

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, Best said:

Dude this is an incredible game. I played almost 8 hours yesterday and I'm playing more now. 

It absolutely lives up to the hype. 

I’m glad you are having a blast. No better feeling than playing an awesome game that is pure fun. 

Just now, Biggie said:

I’m glad you are having a blast. No better feeling than playing an awesome game that is pure fun. 

I honestly didn't think I'd be this impressed. 

Let me know if you REALLY have an interest in this. I'd gladly buy you a GOTY contender. 

11 hours ago, Bacon said:

Now it's fully over.

Reveal hidden contents

Fantastic Music

Epic and Heartfelt Ending

It's a perfect 10

Mario ain't shit

Astro Bot would kick his ass

Like the Great Boss Fights

I recommend this

If you have a PS5

Get this game today!

I'm officially on board in calling this one of the best games I've ever played. I just have a huge smile on my face at all times and it keeps getting more creative and fun as the hours go by. 

10/10 masterpiece. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

I honestly didn't think I'd be this impressed. 

Let me know if you REALLY have an interest in this. I'd gladly buy you a GOTY contender. 

I appreciate it but I know I won’t play it. All I’m playing is my NCAA Dynasty and my Madden Franchise 

• stepee 1

21 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I appreciate it but I know I won’t play it. All I’m playing is my NCAA Dynasty and my Madden Franchise 

I think you're really missing out. I felt the same way you do but the game is on another level. But I know NCAA is a phenomenal game for you.