TRAILER FOR ASTRO MOTHERFUCKING GDAMN BOT HAS RELEASED, GAME COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 6, 2024 (09/05: reviews posted)

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Astro Cock

No way you can hate on this. This is a generational type game. My face lights up right when the game loads up. It kinda reminds me of my feelings I'd get playing Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. I feel like a kid again. 

Just now, Best said:

No way you can hate on this. This is a generational type game. My face lights up right when the game loads up. It kinda reminds me of my feelings I'd get playing Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. I feel like a kid again. 

Astro Dick

33 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'm going to run thru all the levels again but without having to collect bots and puzzle pieces.

I have 79 bots now. I just got done with the GOW level which was really cool. I am taking my time with this. I have no idea how you and legend finished this so quickly. 

3 minutes ago, Best said:

I have 79 bots now. I just got done with the GOW level which was really cool. I am taking my time with this. I have no idea how you and legend finished this so quickly. 

I mean, it was like a 13 or so hour game for 100%. I wouldn't say I was quick.  For me, the bots and puzzle pieces are pretty easy to find. They feel like they follow some standard "hide this here" pattern that exists in most games.

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I mean, it was like a 13 or so hour game for 100%. I wouldn't say I was quick.  For me, the bots and puzzle pieces are pretty easy to find. They feel like they follow some standard "hide this here" pattern that exists in most games.

I'm not saying the game is difficult. I just don't understand how you guys finished it so quickly? I mean I feel like I have played a lot and I'm still not close to beating it. It takes 300 bots, correct?

17 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm not saying the game is difficult. I just don't understand how you guys finished it so quickly? I mean I feel like I have played a lot and I'm still not close to beating it. It takes 300 bots, correct?

I think you only need 200 to see the ending. 300 is for the final challenge level. And I don't think we finished it quickly.

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Best said:

It's the only game I was playing once I started (I put Lost Crown on pause which I'm otherwise getting toward the end of) and I had the weekend.

• stepee 1

16 minutes ago, Best said:

I don't want to pull another Tennis 2K.

The game is incredible but you really never shown interest in it. 

You are right. I know I’m just going to play NCAA and Madden all weekend. Nevermind. 

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

You are right. I know I’m just going to play NCAA and Madden all weekend. Nevermind. 

Don't let me talk you out of it. I can't recommend the game enough but if you truly don't feel like you'll play it then I appreciate the honesty. 

27 minutes ago, Best said:

Don't let me talk you out of it. I can't recommend the game enough but if you truly don't feel like you'll play it then I appreciate the honesty. 

I mean I wanna play it. It looks really neat. The graphics are crazy. But when Saturday comes I know I’ll be playing college football. And then Sunday Madden with the NFL. I better not. If I play 1 hour you’ll lose your damn mind lol. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I mean I wanna play it. It looks really neat. The graphics are crazy. But when Saturday comes I know I’ll be playing college football. And then Sunday Madden with the NFL. I better not. If I play 1 hour you’ll lose your damn mind lol. 

The entire game is just a joy. I mean I understand you play NCAA and Madden but I think Astrobot compliments those games great. 

Astrobot is a game that you can litteraly pick up and play for 25 minutes or a few hours. But I'm not trying to sell you the game lol. 

40 minutes ago, Best said:

The entire game is just a joy. I mean I understand you play NCAA and Madden but I think Astrobot compliments those games great. 

Astrobot is a game that you can litteraly pick up and play for 25 minutes or a few hours. But I'm not trying to sell you the game lol. 

You Know Want GIF by St. Vincent

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Damn I am old and slow because even just the challenge levels in world 2 are taking me like a half hour of tries to get through. 

FWIW, there are often good ways to execute the challenge levels and bad ways. Where good ways are fairly easy to execute and memorize and bad ways are fairly hard. The path through is find the "good" ways :p What that means in practice is don't get too stuck trying to execute something you're having a hard time doing, think if there is a different way to approach it that would be easier.

For example, in the Jaffe video @Bacon shared, he was clearly just doing things in a bad way and then falsely concluding he was too old and it was too hard. But that's not really it. He was trying to avoid enemies, or execute perfect jump landings on them to kill them. Instead, all he had to do was hold straight, and jump with boosters on (which kill the enemies below you). The thing he was trying to do was hard, but there was a very simple approach that was very easy to execute.

• stepee 1

Lol the soundtrack for the GOW level is funny when it says "boy" during the song. 

I have 85 bots now. 

43 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It was pretty cool ya. 

I can't read you correctly here if you want to play this. I mean for a Nintendo fan of I'd think you'd be all over Astrobot. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

Lol the soundtrack for the GOW level is funny when it says "boy" during the song. 

I have 85 bots now. 

I can't read you correctly here if you want to play this. I mean for a Nintendo fan of I'd think you'd be all over Astrobot. 

I’m afraid I won’t play it because I’m enjoying my other games so much. Could be Tennis 2K all over again lol. 

• Sicko Sherman 1

Just now, Biggie said:

I’m afraid I won’t play it because I’m enjoying my other games so much. Could be Tennis 2K all over again lol. 

You're truly a sick twisted fuck. lol I'm going to gamble here and have confidence you will really enjoy Astrobot. For instance, I was playing Stellar Blade for hours today so I was kinda gamed out. So I just played Astrobot for 20 minutes but made progress. That's the beauty of the game. 

Keep an eye on pm's fucker. 

27 minutes ago, Best said:

You're truly a sick twisted fuck. lol I'm going to gamble here and have confidence you will really enjoy Astrobot. For instance, I was playing Stellar Blade for hours today so I was kinda gamed out. So I just played Astrobot for 20 minutes but made progress. That's the beauty of the game. 

Keep an eye on pm's fucker. 

Spoiler

Dragons Dogma 2

• Haha 1