Sharon Stone and Liam Neeson support people getting raped

7 hours ago, SoberChef said:

They aren't wrong. As for the click bait style post, I expect better, pathetic. 

I highly suggest you read up on what an awful person and what a gigantic predator Spacey is and has been over the years. The shit that has come out is near Vince McMahon level. Whether or not Spacey is a good actor is about as moot of a point as McMahon being a good businessman or Weinstein being good at picking which movies are worth producing.

• Halal 2

If an industry that big "needs" any one person, then shit it's in rougher shape than anyone could have imagined. 

I don't need the man to be blackballed but I've lost my stomach for other entertainers who have been guilty of a lot less. 

1 hour ago, Paperclyp said:

If an industry that big "needs" any one person, then shit it's in rougher shape than anyone could have imagined. 

I don't need the man to be blackballed but I've lost my stomach for other entertainers who have been guilty of a lot less. 

There's plenty of very talented actors out there. Spacey has never even shown the tiniest of remorse for all his raping and sexual assaulting. "Didn't NEED to be blackballed" is probably someone like Louis CK, if CK had handled his stuff the way Dan Harmon handled his then I think CK probably could have been rehabilitated back into the mainstream. 

I also recommend reading the article, some really gross shit about the two in the headline as well as other people "personally vouching for him"...one of whom has his own sexual assault allegations. 

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

There's plenty of very talented actors out there. Spacey has never even shown the tiniest of remorse for all his raping and sexual assaulting. "Didn't NEED to be blackballed" is probably someone like Louis CK, if CK had handled his stuff the way Dan Harmon handled his then I think CK probably could have been rehabilitated back into the mainstream. 

I also recommend reading the article, some really gross shit about the two in the headline as well as other people "personally vouching for him"...one of whom has his own sexual assault allegations. 

I'm saying I don't need him to be blackballed because I won't be consuming any of his content regardless as a result of what he did. I think in general that's how a lot of this goes - CK was my favorite comedian and I found what he did to be pretty gross but I felt the reaction at the time was a little extreme. I felt he was being equated to like a Weinstein level of offense. But then he came back and started doing stuff and I just didn't enjoy him near as much as I used to. He had (has?) some funny stuff here and there,  but he just kind of ruined it for me. 

All of the right wing cancelled movie stars and sex creeps should start their own studio and make movies 100% by sexual predators, weirdos and chuds. 

I haven't been following the Spacey drama... Last I'd heard, there were allegations, which he denied, and he was found not guilty in both 2022 and 2023, as the article states. Why is he still blacklisted and receiving so much hate? I'm genuinely interested to learn. 

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

I haven't been following the Spacey drama... Last I'd heard, there were allegations, which he denied, and he was found not guilty in both 2022 and 2023, as the article states. Why is he still blacklisted and receiving so much hate? I'm genuinely interested to learn. 

Just too many credible accusations, including accusations he was doing it to underage kids, for the not guilty verdict in the one case to save him. 

• Thanks 1

Plus his behavior in reaction to all this, like the creepy videos he puts out as Frank Underwood, did not exactly do him any favors. 

And going on Tucker Carlson to do the Underwood persona. 

FOX59.COM

In the interview, Spacey and Carlson commiserated over their similar experiences of being ousted by their respective networks, Netflix and Fox News, and discussed the...

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Nokra said:

There was a whole docuseries that aired last week that talked to several people he had incidents with, a couple who had never gone public before. They also talked to his older brother who gives some context... their father was a child molesting white supremacist Nazi wannabe who abused him. The older brother wasn's sure if the father ver abused Kevin, but it makes sense given his alleged behavior which dates back to high school. He was allegedly forcing himself on men before  he was even famous. Yes he was acquitted in court... but so was OJ. There are a LOT of accusers out there... here's a trailer for the docuseries

Here's a timeline of the allegations

WWW.TODAY.COM

Spacey's numerous sexual assault allegations are the focus of a new documentary.

Also while Spacey was acquitted, the production company behind House of Cards sued him because his behavior on set forced them to fire hims causing them to have te rewrite a whole season and lose a shit ton of money. They won. Take that for what it's worth.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1