I have the itch to replay a PS5 exclusive

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Either Spider-Man 2 or Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.

What say you? 

I'd absolutely play Spider-Man 2. It's so fuckin good and you already played FF. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Yeah but only until chapter 7

Well what I mean is you're completely new to Spider-Man 2. It's the greatest super hero game ever. Even better than Spider-Man 2018 which you loved. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Well what I mean is you're completely new to Spider-Man 2. It's the greatest super hero game ever. Even better than Spider-Man 2018 which you loved. 

And I finished both Spidey 1 and Miles Morales which is rare for me. Okay Spidey 2 it is!

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Nice. It's a total blast. 

I remember downloading it and was super excited. But then I decided to play and finish Miles Morales since I had actually finished Spidey 1.    Then I just kinda lost interest for some reason. Probably another new game. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I remember downloading it and was super excited. But then I decided to play and finish Miles Morales since I had actually finished Spidey 1.    Then I just kinda lost interest for some reason. Probably another new game. 

I delayed getting to it as well. 

Just now, Biggie said:

@best3444 This game looks incredible. Did you play on normal? I’m going with friendly. Just wanna enjoy the story. Also I went with performance and 60fps and it still looks great. Did you choose graphics mode?

I played on normal. I honestly forget which graphics mode I chose. Does it offer 40fps? 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I played on normal. I honestly forget which graphics mode I chose. Does it offer 40fps? 

Don’t think so. I’m locked in on performance mode and it won’t let me change it. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Don’t think so. I’m locked in on performance mode and it won’t let me change it. 

I think I did performance then. You probably can change it at the main menu. 

I wanna play SM2 but I cannot stand swapping characters in games. It’s one thing when it’s temporary. But this is an integral part of the overall gameplay no? Game does look stunning though and I loved the first one. 

3 hours ago, nublood said:

I wanna play SM2 but I cannot stand swapping characters in games. It’s one thing when it’s temporary. But this is an integral part of the overall gameplay no? Game does look stunning though and I loved the first one. 

The main story missions and certain side missions/activities are restricted to being played as one of the protagonists, as in they can't be played as Peter or Miles, but as one of them specifically.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, nublood said:

It looks fantastic and plays great. If you loved the first one (which I did and actually finished) you’ll enjoy #2. 

19 hours ago, nublood said:

Same. Cant roll my eyes any harder when I take control of another character in a game. My attention span can't handle that foolishness. It's why Metal Gear Son's of Liberty was such a COLOSSAL letdown for me

3 minutes ago, eventide11 said:

Same. Cant roll my eyes any harder when I take control of another character in a game. My attention span can't handle that foolishness. It's why Metal Gear Son's of Liberty was such a COLOSSAL letdown for me

I agree with you to an extent but the way it's handled in Spidey 2 is really well done.

22 hours ago, nublood said:

What don’t you like about swapping characters? It might help me figure out what you would think of the sequel.

I can understanding disliking swapping characters when one character is worse than the other or has worse missions.

But that has nothing to do with swapping characters, it's just that part of the game is bad.

In this case, both Spider-men play pretty similarly and both are great.

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I agree with you to an extent but the way it's handled in Spidey 2 is really well done.

I'm sure it is but its still a put off no matter how good the game. I just like to stick with who I'm initially controlling in a game. Maybe I have OCD idk