steepeeee going to Japan

I’m allergic to pets tho so I’m gonna need to get shots but how that I realize it’s dogs and cats, getting allergy shots doesn’t seem so drastic - like what or else I just never get a pet

16 hours ago, stepee said:

This is false and should not be spread.

Apparently it’s something in their saliva that people are allergic to. It’s just that they lick themselves so much their saliva is all over their fur.

Im up to 3 cats… started with 1 kitten and picked up 2 more off the streets.. missed out on their kitten days but I cant help but take them in when they show up on my back porch all destitute..

last week things escalated, a chihuahua mix of some kind snuck into my garage when the wife wasnt looking… no chip nothing.. long ass nails, and teeth green and crusty like pistachios…. I dont want to keep her and the shelters are full… I dont want a small old female dog… as the days have passed she does all those things that make you love dogs, so now I cant condemn her to a shelter.. so now I have a damn dog too.. cant wait to see what the health costs will be after her wellness check.

• Hugs 3

2 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Im up to 3 cats… started with 1 kitten and picked up 2 more off the streets.. missed out on their kitten days but I cant help but take them in when they show up on my back porch all destitute..

last week things escalated, a chihuahua mix of some kind snuck into my garage when the wife wasnt looking… no chip nothing.. long ass nails, and teeth green and crusty like pistachios…. I dont want to keep her and the shelters are full… I dont want a small old female dog… as the days have passed she does all those things that make you love dogs, so now I cant condemn her to a shelter.. so now I have a damn dog too.. cant wait to see what the health costs will be after her wellness check.

Thank you for rescuing the dog. 

• SuperSpreader changed the title to steepeeee going to Japan