P Diddy. The P stands for Piece of shit

There was something about the guy way back in the mid 90's I couldn't fuck with nor stand, absolutely was never a fan of his (honestly not really of Biggie either but that's besides the point), seeing all these things come to light helps me come to terms with my radar being right more often than not! Fuck this vile piece of shit, lock his ass up, drain his money from lawyer & court fees, fuck him!

• Hugs 1

14 hours ago, SoberChef said:

There was something about the guy way back in the mid 90's I couldn't fuck with nor stand, absolutely was never a fan of his (honestly not really of Biggie either but that's besides the point), seeing all these things come to light helps me come to terms with my radar being right more often than not! Fuck this vile piece of shit, lock his ass up, drain his money from lawyer & court fees, fuck him!

Including raping young artists too. The guy is evil. 

• True 1

Everybody forgets the guy got away with causing the deaths 9 people at celebrity basketball game in the early 90's before he was even famous.

NYPOST.COM

The haunted brother of a 20-year-old man who was crushed to death during a stampede at a celebrity basketball game promoted by Diddy in 1991 pinned the mogul's mounting legal troubles on "karma."

I remember when this happened and at the time nobody knew who "Puff Daddy" was. Heavy D was the big name involved with the event but Sean Combs, then known as P Diddy was the organizer. He was a party promoter before he started Badboy Records and became a producer. I've dealt with his company in the past and only met him once. He was cool in person but his company was slow to pay for some reason. I've heard stories about him over the years though and this tracks. This video is actually worse than the Ray Rice video and explains why Diddy was so quick to pay Cassie off when she sued him. He settled the next day with some estimates saying he paid as much as 30 million.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Gonna pull a @skillzdadirecta and say I never liked him or his music.

How's Mase doing these days?

Mase and Cam’ron have a pretty popular podcast which seems to be the move for a lot of middle age hip hop artists.Joe Buddins, Willie D and Noriega all have podcasts… I’m sure there’s more.

Back on topic, Stephen A has entered the chat

he is not pleased.

• Thanks 1
  • Hype 1