Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

I voted today.  Well, I voted a few days ago, but I turned my ballot in today.  The mall here in Henderson (suburb of Las Vegas) had a voting station, and there were several hundred people in line to vote in-person and maybe even register to vote.  Luckily, I didn't have to wait in line, I just dropped my ballot in the box and was on my way.  

• Halal 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

2 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I voted today.  Well, I voted a few days ago, but I turned my ballot in today.  The mall here in Henderson (suburb of Las Vegas) had a voting station, and there were several hundred people in line to vote in-person and maybe even register to vote.  Luckily, I didn't have to wait in line, I just dropped my ballot in the box and was on my way.  

Who did you vote for?

42 minutes ago, Brian said:

Yup, really highlights how Trump/GOP flood media with seemingly deliberate talking points to distract from the more sinister things Trump says… just violate a little taboo and watch the self righteous media drown in it..

The Haitian dog thing is a bit different since he said it Nationally at the debate and actually served to highlight his cognitive decline… Even then, why at this point does he still get away with saying “well I dont know if its true i heard it on TV”… where is the proper media  reply “you are the presidential nominee, how is it that you havent taken the time to get informed.. are you too incompetent or too stupid to look up the truth”

The media is clearly sane washing the Trump BS but they still screw the pooch when they are not…

This Walz propaganda nonsense for example depending on how much airtime its allowed to get.... I expect the media to waste its time trying to get GOP aligned folks to denounce it only for them to claim Dems did a “russian collusion” hit job on Trump

6 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

Just two more weeks...then a few more days afterwards...then see what happens Jan 5th...

...ugh...

If Harris wins and people try some stuff in January I think if will be a total FAFO moment for them.

16 minutes ago, DPCyric said:

If Harris wins and people try some stuff in January I think if will be a total FAFO moment for them.

It’ll likely be much worse and larger compared to when they tried in 2021. On the flip side, there will likely be more prep from the other side as well.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

It’ll likely be much worse and larger compared to when they tried in 2021. On the flip side, there will likely be more prep from the other side as well.

I think the fed gov should remind them who has more guns next J6 2.0, corral and arrest all on site.

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9878.png

(For those who missed it, Trump was on The Undertaker’s podcast yesterday and did about a 45-50 minute interview. I’m not linking to it because I’m not trying to help that thing get views)

It was actually the first time I’ve seen Trump simp over anyone that hard. Usually he’s too concerned with himself to even consider talking about anyone else.

In fact it was probably one of the less off putting moments of his last four years. If this was all you watched of him, ever, you might think he’s sane (but dumb). He was extremely interested in asking questions about wrestling. 

Mick Foley’s quote is a bit deceptive, Trump was asking about the mats and if they were hard, or basically cushioned. 

But here’s the thing, even when he’s at his best, he comes across as stupid and uninteresting. The bombastic energy he had in 2016 and prior is long gone, the entertainment factor is completely diminished. His brain clearly is not functioning well enough to come up with the old one liners and funny insults, he’s just a sad, dumpy old man.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

*checks list of state electors and/or state officials in certain swing states who took over since 2020 that are Trump nuts*
YUP! GOOD THING

Those people don’t have actual power. What I mean is

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

I think the fed gov should remind them who has more guns next J6 2.0, corral and arrest all on site.