Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

3 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Trump doing the McDonalds campaigning was smart. It’s generating positive press and he looks like a human in some of the pictures with other employees.  I realize this may not be a popular take here. Harris would do well to let loose a little and seem more relatable. 

I really can't disagree with that at all.

3 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Trump doing the McDonalds campaigning was smart. It’s generating positive press and he looks like a human in some of the pictures with other employees.  I realize this may not be a popular take here. Harris would do well to let loose a little and seem more relatable. 

I only like it because it hints at despair…

Mr Golden toilet is too good to lower himself to this.. that hes doing it means someone got in his face and told him hes in significant danger of losing…. If the orange moron working the drive thru window for a 3 minute clip is what changes the election then we were rightfully fucked either way… im just curious to see how hard they worked to ensure only Trump plants went through the line

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

I mean, maybe? It just reminds me of his photo op with the Bible. Just some weird shit he does on a whim. But I mean bonus points for "looking like a human" in some of the pictures.

If this was a few weeks or a month ago, maybe, but we're down to 2 weeks until election night, this hardly seems like the smartest use of your little remaining time to reach people.

If Harris was doing this exact same thing, this entire board would be having a collective aneurism, and for good reason.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

54 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

It's probably the first time he's had hot McD's fries since before he first ran for president, and that's why he did it.

1 minute ago, Best said:

Seriously I'm dying Holy shit 😭 

It's so fucking funny on multiple levels, but man, it really is like his Bible photo op: instead of working at the McDonald's and serving people, he inconvenienced people by shutting it down to pretend to work.

• True 1

32 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

It's so fucking funny on multiple levels, but man, it really is like his Bible photo op: instead of working at the McDonald's and serving people, he inconvenienced people by shutting it down to pretend to work.

It would be darkly funny if some or most of the McD's workers at this location lost work hours today because of this photo-op.  

19 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

The NRCC raised $18 million in September, $12 million short of the DCCC. 

The NRCC also took out a $15 million line of credit.

Dems still out fundraising the gop by a wide margin. 

Is that with or without the money going straight to Trump's legal bills? 

5 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

I worked at a Wendy's part time when I was in high school.  I don't put it on my resume either, because it's not really relevant.

Also, that experience taught me that i never want to work in fast food or retail ever again.

I worked at McDonald's, Sizzler, Burger King, The U.S. Post Office, A parking Lot and a Security company all through high school and college... none of these jobs are on my resume'. Oh and UPS as well.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I worked at McDonald's, Sizzler, Burger King, The U.S. Post Office, A parking Lot and a Security company all through high school and college... none of these jobs are on my resume'. Oh and UPS as well.

Got my first job out of college because of my fast food job. I exaggerated the hell out of my role (said I was a manager when I really did one shift as a team lead lol) and that was enough to start a conversation at a career fair (back when that almost meant something and wasn’t just “apply on our company website, link here”). But yeah after that I haven’t had it on my resume since.