Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

You have clearly never watched The Golden Girls. Show was crazy progressive, especially considering when it was made.

I know Betty White voted for Obama, so I would be pretty sure she didn't vote Trump before she died. Arthur left part of her estate to homeless LGBTQ+ youths.

• stepee 1

16 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I know Betty White voted for Obama, so I would be pretty sure she didn't vote Trump before she died. Arthur left part of her estate to homeless LGBTQ+ youths.

Yeah, I’d read that about Bea Arthur. She was a gem. Remember, before GG, she was famous for playing Maude, a character best known for having an abortion. 

• stepee 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, I’d read that about Bea Arthur. She was a gem. Remember, before GG, she was famous for playing Maude, a character best known for having an abortion. 

And I think her sitcom spun off from All in the Family, where she would argue with conservative Archie Bunker.

• True 1

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

And I think her sitcom spun off from All in the Family, where she would argue with conservative Archie Bunker.

That's exactly right. All from the brilliant mind of Norman Lear, who fought tireless decades before his time for minority voices to be heard, and for progressive issues to be aired on television.

• Halal 1

Nothing I can say could possibly top this headline.

APNEWS.COM

His campaign suggested Donald Trump would begin previewing his campaign’s closing arguments in a final push to win over voters with Election Day barely two weeks off.

• Confused 1
  • Sicko 1

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

APNEWS.COM

His campaign suggested Donald Trump would begin previewing his campaign’s closing arguments in a final push to win over voters with Election Day barely two weeks off.

Not that this would help us diagnose Trump of all people but isn’t it a thing for dementia patients to get pretty sexually inappropriate for any and everybody?

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

APNEWS.COM

JFC. Embarrassing.

[image or embed]

— Jason Bailey (@jasondashbailey.bsky.social) October 19, 2024 at 4:53 PM

• Guillotine 1

29 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

APNEWS.COM

Dudes can’t reminisce about another man’s penis anymore. Because of woke.

• Guillotine 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2
  • True 1

On 10/15/2024 at 3:15 PM, Jason said:

My ballot got stolen out of my mailbox last week. :frustrated: According to my mailman my whole block gets hit a lot but our useless PD doesn't do anything. So now I have to wait until in person early voting starts on the 26th unless my replacement mail ballot arrives first, but I was told it could come as late as the 29th.

29 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Prepare for the 2024 presidential election in Pennsylvania. Get voting information, key dates, and more as November 5th approaches.

PA: 790k ballots cast. 64% from Democrats. Firewall of 500k if my head math is okay. 

STOP THE COUNT!

BTW, any bets on how many stop the count tweets there will be on election night?

19 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Trump is coherent enough to be President of US according to him and his handlers..but should Harris win..after all the lawsuits fail and hes “fully” lost the election dont be too surprised if hes declared too cognizance deficient to be held accountable for his crimes

Like how his impeachment lawyers argued that the only accountability could come through prosecution.

And then his criminal lawyers argued he could only be convicted if he had first been impeached for something.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

APNEWS.COM

1 hour ago, Jason said:

1 hour ago, Jason said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was “no problem” with the size of his hands – or anything else.

I hate that we’re still stuck on the absolute dumbest timeline, still