Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm reasonably confident that Harris will win PA, even if narrowly.

I'm definitely not even remotely as reasonably confident that she will win MI and WI.

Fortunately she could lose MI or WI (not both), and NV if she were to carry PA and NC.

I am liking the number of paths to victory available.

9 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I also have a bad feeling about MI.

Same. The people here are huffing paint at this point. Pretty sure the county and cities around me are all blue, but if I drive anywhere 20 minutes north, east, or west it's magatown. These idiots think they are saving their automotive jobs by resisting building EVS....they won't be laughing in 10 years when the Korean and Chinese car companies do what the Japanese car companies did to the big 3 in the 8ps, but 10x worse.

1 hour ago, TheBladeRoden said:

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1847284690870214667

Gotta defund those liberal schools for teaching this new history that America was built on stolen land on the backs of slaves.

My favorite Fox News interviews with Trump (all of them) are the ones where the anchors try and toss him a softball like "well, but you wouldn't actually do that?" and he responds with "well of course I would do it!" and all of the life just drains out of their face in defeat.

• True 1

56 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Same. The people here are huffing paint at this point. Pretty sure the county and cities around me are all blue, but if I drive anywhere 20 minutes north, east, or west it's magatown. These idiots think they are saving their automotive jobs by resisting building EVS....they won't be laughing in 10 years when the Korean and Chinese car companies do what the Japanese car companies did to the big 3 in the 8ps, but 10x worse.

I think protectionism will continue to keep the Chinese companies out.

• True 1