Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

7 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

John Oliver… do i feel like smiling a bit while he fills me with terrible dread… decisions, decisions… I wonder how many states I will lose faith in by the time the video ends.. 

Easy decision for me, I just don't watch it. My dread meter is already filled to the top.

10 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

John Oliver… do i feel like smiling a bit while he fills me with terrible dread… decisions, decisions… I wonder how many states I will lose faith in by the time the video ends.. 

Eh, it wasn't so bad, actually.

18 hours ago, Massdriver said:

I just watched the interview. She did ok. She didn’t answer a lot of the questions, but they were mostly gotcha questions. She doesn’t have a lot of charisma in these sorts of exchanges. Bret seemed rude at times and had an awkward performance.  

Trump will often times make others laugh in these sorts of interviews. Harris gets the job done, but she definitely lacks that charismatic connection.   

Overall I would say this helped more than hurt Harris. 

I completely agree. It was kinda rough at spots but she did well imo. 

3 hours ago, MarSolo said:

My favorite thing from Obama’s 2012 win was that brief period where Romney was ahead in the popular vote but Obama already had 270 and Trump spent the entire evening whining on Twitter that the Electoral College was unfair.

I remember trying to explain to relatives that the west coast wasn't anywhere near finished with counting votes, and that most states would likely still be counting for the next week and Obama was expected to take a large lead when they were complaining about the same, lol.

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

SWING STATE BLACK VOTERS (Howard Univ): Harris 84% Trump 8%

I have a feeling in the end Hispanic voters will basically be the same as previous elections as well.

There was a swing state analysis of the Latino vote this morning I saw somewhere that was basically the same as 2020. 

• True 1

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Man this line about Fox News viewers..

7.1 million viewers, including 882,000 in the 25-54 demo, tuned into Bret Baier's interview with Kamala Harris yesterday

Baby Boomers Internet GIF

a 5 year old Helen Keller with a blindfold and noise cancelling headset would probably understand the message Harris delivered before a Fox viewer

Not gonna post it because twitter, but the official NRA account posted a video of Walz claiming that it's showing that he's not actually a hunter because he's struggling to load his gun. Even my gun-averse, "the second amendment is for cowards," ass knows that it's a video of him UNLOADING his gun. These people are psychotic.

6 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Not gonna post it because twitter, but the official NRA account posted a video of Walz claiming that it's showing that he's not actually a hunter because he's struggling to load his gun. Even my gun-averse, "the second amendment is for cowards," ass knows that it's a video of him UNLOADING his gun. These people are psychotic.

Didn’t he also get an award for being like the best shooter in congress? Like they really are counting on people not utilizing google at all

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Didn’t he also get an award for being like the best shooter in congress? Like they really are counting on people not utilizing google at all

The great thing about a dumb base is that you only need two things to be successful. Fear and hate. Once you have that, they'll bring the projection, lies, grandstanding, etc. :sun:

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

For 38 minutes or so, Donald Trump was in a happy place. After some people collapsed at his town hall, Trump got frustrated, decided he'd had enough questions and asked to play music.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/15/how-big-problem-is-mental-acuity-trump/

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Readers discuss Donald Trump’s age and cognitive patterns. Also: A traumatized Israel; the “ghost guns” case; Eric Adams; A.I. and nuclear power.