Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

46 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I've read that in PA the Dem firewall for early voting needs to be ~400,000. It's trending in that direction (last I read it was at 170k and is now at 190k) so let's keep it going.

Last I read this morning, the "firewall" is around 230,000 (as of today):

vKzD7o7.png

11 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Here ya go:

When the difference may be thousands of votes in a given state, it makes a difference. The following represents a democratic sponsored poll but still:

WWW.THEBULWARK.COM

Republican and independent backers of the former U.N. ambassador are far more open to voting Democratic than four years ago.

As noted, Harris went from 5 to 9 percent support among republicans in a NYT poll, so there’s been some movement there. 

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

When the difference may be thousands of votes in a given state, it makes a difference. The following represents a democratic sponsored poll but still:

WWW.THEBULWARK.COM

Republican and independent backers of the former U.N. ambassador are far more open to voting Democratic than four years ago.

As noted, Harris went from 5 to 9 percent support among republicans in a NYT poll, so there’s been some movement there. 

I’m not putting my hopes in the hands of republicans 

:shrug:

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.NPR.ORG

Polls show that some Black men may be gravitating toward former President Trump or not vote at all. Vice President Harris and other prominent Democrats are trying to counter that.

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Finally something I can be obnoxious about disagreeing with Harris about cause the $25k down payment assistance just doesn’t hit the same as crypto bashing

2 hours ago, legend said:

Crypto currencies :sick:

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • True 2