Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

This Trump “Coachella” rally sounds like a hoot

-not actually held at the actual coachella site but at an old manure farm

-promises to withhold FEMA funds for forest fires to teach Newsom a lesson

-had folks ride buses to rally sites  but didnt have rides set to get them back.. folks abandoned without lights, rides or water

-folks who complained about being abandoned attacked for making Trump look bad

-armed person spotted/detained with fake VIP pass etc

-Most depressingly Dennis Quaid goes full MAGA rant.. I knew Randy already blamed Michelle for the Trump assassination attempts.. hoped Dennis was above the lunacy.. but nope, he showed out.. bragging about his “illegal maid” that he helped get papers since she was “one of the good ones”

HILLREPORTER.COM

Donald Trump continued his bizarre trend of insulting and threatening the state he's appearing in with another unhinged rally Saturday somewhat near the site of the Coachella festival in the California desert.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘I think the bigger problem are the people from within, we have some very bad people, sick people, radical left lunatics,’ Republican candidate tells Fox’s Maria Bartiromo

“I don’t think [immigrants] are the problem in terms of election day,” Trump told Bartiromo. “I think the bigger problem are the people from within, we have some very bad people, sick people, radical left lunatics.”

At that point, he suggested a seemingly sinister solution.

“And it should be easily handled by, if necessary, by National Guard, or if really necessary, by the military,” he said.

Citizenship won’t save you as I said earlier. Incredibly dark shit. This country won’t survive four years of this guy

• Guillotine 2

4 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

This Trump “Coachella” rally sounds like a hoot

-not actually held at the actual coachella site but at an old manure farm

-promises to withhold FEMA funds for forest fires to teach Newsom a lesson

-had folks ride buses to rally sites  but didnt have rides set to get them back.. folks abandoned without lights, rides or water

-folks who complained about being abandoned attacked for making Trump look bad

-armed person spotted/detained with fake VIP pass etc

-Most depressingly Dennis Quaid goes full MAGA rant.. I knew Randy already blamed Michelle for the Trump assassination attempts.. hoped Dennis was above the lunacy.. but nope, he showed out.. bragging about his “illegal maid” that he helped get papers since she was “one of the good ones”

HILLREPORTER.COM

Donald Trump continued his bizarre trend of insulting and threatening the state he's appearing in with another unhinged rally Saturday somewhat near the site of the Coachella festival in the California desert.

spacer.png

You already know who they’re going to blame whenever it’s “looked into”

• Guillotine 2

22 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

spacer.png

You already know who they’re going to blame whenever it’s “looked into”

Waaah I got tricked into getting transported to an event by a guy notorious for stranding people at his events, why would the Democrats do this?

• Sad 1

Yes all of the fuel stations for busses, lol.  Literally every gas station has diesel, and a lot of bussing charter companies, especially the larger ones you might use for this have their own fuel on site.  Assuming they either used school buses which likely had 100 gallon tanks or coach buses which have 150 gallon or larger, these buses can go upwards of 1,000 miles on a full tank, so the odds they even had to refuel at all is pretty low.

• Sicko Sherman 1

1 minute ago, Uaarkson said:

You know what would be really great is if those busses picked everyone up and then drove off the nearest fucking cliff

Not many cliffs out there though

source; used to run 911 on a private ambulance out in thermal which is south of Coachella.  

52 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Yes all of the fuel stations for busses, lol.  Literally every gas station has diesel, and a lot of bussing charter companies, especially the larger ones you might use for this have their own fuel on site.  Assuming they either used school buses which likely had 100 gallon tanks or coach buses which have 150 gallon or larger, these buses can go upwards of 1,000 miles on a full tank, so the odds they even had to refuel at all is pretty low.

Reports coming in of George Soros driving around buying all the diesel in a 500 mile radius and cackling with glee

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

Didn't see the GOP Senate polls also had Presidential toplines, these are all pretty terrible for the GOP honestly, except maybe the WI numbers.

GZz3G_kX0AEGjs0?format=jpg&name=medium

How is NJ’s senate race for Menendez’s seat looking? How’s Andy Kim’s house seat (he’s vacating to run for the senate seat)?

Also should be noted that the right wing is picking up a new bit of slander against Walz, saying he’s a child predator and saying his 1995 dui arrest was a cover for him being fired back then for his sexual assault of a minor. Worth noting that this is entirely started and sourced from a tweet reply from an unknown, random user and not even a first person account, to not even get into the “cover up” nonsense from 30 years ago. 

These people are so fucking stupid. 

• stepee 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Also should be noted that the right wing is picking up a new bit of slander against Walz, saying he’s a child predator and saying his 1995 dui arrest was a cover for him being fired back then for his sexual assault of a minor. Worth noting that this is entirely started and sourced from a tweet reply from an unknown, random user and not even a first person account, to not even get into the “cover up” nonsense from 30 years ago. 

These people are so fucking stupid. 

Pretty sure their guy (Trump) has credible allegations of raping a minor... and their VP pick has allegations of sexually assaulting an entire Raymour & Flanigan display.

I'll tell you what the ads I get on YouTube are really effective for Harris.

I've been trying to change my parents vote with any information I can give them. Unfortunately I think Fox news has them by the hooks.

I was just driving with my dad to the milk store and he said if "they" win it will not be good at all. I said why? He couldn't give me one answer. :/

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday