Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

34 minutes ago, ort said:

Just the kind of view you want to promote when trying to sell your f’n memoirs.. a curiosity that sells yor crap to both sides

shes a husk and a shell of a person, phony in every way..

Every time I see her I just think of Quint in Jaws describing a shark “Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes. Y’know, the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then”…. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

37 minutes ago, Best said:

So how facial is it that Trump truly did feel that way about his daughter?

I mean I barely could read all that. 

If you go to the actual article there’s clips (twitter, so I removed them from the copy-paste) with Trump saying many of the things noted in the article. Does he actually want to bang Ivanka to where he would if he was able? I don’t know, but he definitely would have sex with someone who looks exactly like her.

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

If you go to the actual article there’s clips (twitter, so I removed them from the copy-paste) with Trump saying many of the things noted in the article. Does he actually want to bang Ivanka to where he would if he was able? I don’t know, but he definitely would have sex with someone who looks exactly like her.

I'll look at the actual article. I mean I know Trump is a disgusting human being but this kinda stuff is where I get really angry and sick. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, Best said:

I'll look at the actual article. I mean I know Trump is a disgusting human being but this kinda stuff is where I get really angry and sick. 

He told Stormy Daniels that she “reminds him of his daughter”.

• Guillotine 1

3 minutes ago, Best said:

Angry and sick is how I feel anytime I’m even reminded the fucker exists.

• True 3
  • Hugs 1

WWW.POLITICO.COM

Obama to hit the campaign trail for Harris in battleground states

The former president will appear Thursday at an event in the Pittsburgh area, the start of what will be part of a swing-state “blitz” through Election Day, said a senior campaign official, granted anonymity to discuss the schedule ahead of the announcement.

Obama joins a string of both high-profile politicians and celebrities stumping for Harris. As Harris hit the trail Thursday with Republican Rep. Liz Cheney, her campaign announced that actress Jennifer Garner would campaign for Harris in Arizona. Last month, Oprah Winfrey, Chris Rock, Ben Stiller and other celebrities supported Harris for a live-streamed town hall.

Why people leave Donald Trump's rallies early

In Las Vegas, some attendees grew frustrated with Trump's tardiness and said they had trouble hearing him. A reporter standing by the door counted more than 200 people leaving in the first 20 minutes. One attendee said they still loved Trump but said the former president would have said "You're fired" if anyone else had been as late as he was.

Anastasia Bennett, 22, quickly grew tired of the insults and was ready to leave. Bennett was undecided before attending the rally with her aunt, who supports Harris. But after hearing Trump speak, she said she planned to vote for Harris.

"It was the insults and just being an hour late," she said.

• Hype 2

56 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I don't want to discourage people doing the right thing

Anastasia Bennett, 22, quickly grew tired of the insults and was ready to leave. Bennett was undecided before attending the rally with her aunt, who supports Harris. But after hearing Trump speak, she said she planned to vote for Harris.

But that was the bridge too far?

• Haha 2
  • True 1

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

People are fucking stupid and take things personally.  There was an article years ago when Christie was on the primary trail and some guy he met said Christie lost his vote because after meeting, Christie didn’t specifically ask for his support.  People will turn the vaguest personal slight and make a mountain out of it.

• True 1

I've wondered if his rallies were doing damage, I have a hard time imaging people leaving those early and them not at least questioning their support. His rally yesterday was set up in an indoor gym with only half of it with seating with hundreds of empty seats and no lines of people getting in, which yeah rallies don't tell us much but that's pretty sad. 

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

Nevada is such a cocktease for Trump and Republicans. Always so close, but can't quite get there. Didn't even take it in 2016.

Funniest potential election night result: Trump carries Arizona, Georgia, AND Pennsylvania but still loses because Kamala takes NV and NC :lol:

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

It's also regularly baffling to me that people are only *now* realizing that Trump is like this. How did you not know this by now?!?? I don't even consider myself well-read with current events, but the general public makes me look like I'm part of an elite think tank.

• True 3
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Nevada is such a cocktease for Trump and Republicans. Always so close, but can't quite get there. Didn't even take it in 2016.

Funniest potential election night result: Trump carries Arizona, Georgia, AND Pennsylvania but still loses because Kamala takes NV and NC :lol:

Totally understand what you're saying.

But the funniest election night result would be Trump losing all swing states, worse than last time, and having a heart attack with how close Texas/Florida are. That would make me so happy; I just want ONE total electoral beatdown against Trump, even if beatdown nowadays means 320 electoral votes or something.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

But the funniest election night result would be Trump losing all swing states, worse than last time, and having a heart attack with how close Texas/Florida are. That would make me so happy; I just want ONE total electoral beatdown against Trump, even if beatdown nowadays means 320 electoral votes or something.

spiderman-doctor-strange.gif

• Hugs 1

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

You're confusing "funny" and "erotic."

• Haha 5
  • True 2
  • Sicko 2
  • Hype 1

17 minutes ago, legend said:

It's also regularly baffling to me that people are only *now* realizing that Trump is like this. How did you not know this by now?!?? I don't even consider myself well-read with current events, but the general public makes me look like I'm part of an elite think tank.

These people have fully bought into the media just lying about everything anf the only truth comes from Libdestroyer1488 on Twitter. So seeing it in person is a shock to them. 

• Haha 2
  • True 1

Well, I sent off my mail in ballot for Massachusetts. Blue all the way down...even though most of them were unopposed.

Also voted yes on all the initiatives. There were a good number of them this year. Can the state auditor audit the legislative? Should the Massachusetts standardized test be removed as a requirement for graduating high school? Should Uber and Lyft drivers be allowed to unionize? Should psilocybin be legalized for anyone 21 and up? Should restaurant workers make full minimum wage?

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

These people have fully bought into the media just lying about everything anf the only truth comes from Libdestroyer1488 on Twitter. So seeing it in person is a shock to them. 

"Bro he wasn't even ripped. I thought he'd jump in from the roof, shattering the skylight and doing a superhero landing."

35 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

In the life of an Italian, those words are the same.

Hell yeah.

Last time we were gonna make love, I saw how my fiancee looked and said, "Wow, you look so funny right now."

I'm still trying to locate my balls.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

He told Stormy Daniels that she “reminds him of his daughter”.

That reminds me of all the folks weirded out when Hulk Hogan remarried and his new wife was a clone of his daughter Brooke... to be fair Hogans “type” falls into a fairly consistent generic blond type so his daughter obviously looked like her mother Linda and so theres that continuity….

Its such a weird lineage cause Trumps good friend Vince McMahon also willingly tried to play into the whole incest game with his daughter in some of his Wwf storylines.. theres this normalcy to this with ultra rich folk…. almost as if they see themselves as modern kings and pharaohs and everything is permitted

23 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Hell yeah.

Last time we were gonna make love, I saw how my fiancee looked and said, "Wow, you look so funny right now."

I'm still trying to locate my balls.

The first time my girlfriend wore lingerie for me, she came around the corner and when I saw her I laughed a nervous laugh because she was so good looking, and I was so happy and felt so lucky. Obviously to her though she got very self conscious about why was I laughing until I reassured her. Bit of an oops on my part lol.