Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

Just now, mclumber1 said:

On my way home from work today I participated in a telephone poll.  I'm pretty sure it was a push poll that was pro-Trump/Sam Brown considering the questions they were asking me.  There were a lot of questions regarding Jacky Rosen that were very negative. I'm paraphrasing, but here's one that I was asked: "Do you (agree/disagree) with Jacky Rosen pocketing $10 million in illegal stock trades?" 

Should have told them if it's good enough for Trump then it's good enough for Jacky. 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

On my way home from work today I participated in a telephone poll.  I'm pretty sure it was a push poll that was pro-Trump/Sam Brown considering the questions they were asking me.  There were a lot of questions regarding Jacky Rosen that were very negative. I'm paraphrasing, but here's one that I was asked: "Do you (agree/disagree) with Jacky Rosen pocketing $10 million in illegal stock trades?" 

Asking loaded questions seems like a real good way to skew your polling results in a way that surprises the people you support in the worst ways!

Just now, Jason said:

Should have told them if it's good enough for Trump then it's good enough for Jacky. 

I did say I was strongly against Trump and mildly for Harris, and that I'm 100% going to vote this election. 

I did feel bad for the pollster though.  It's clear his heart wasn't in it, and he was just reading the script to get paid.  I could sense the emptiness inside of him as he asked the questions. 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Best said:

When he punches the display glass I was dead lol 😆 

I love scene cut and unremarked hand bandaging :lol:

32 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I did say I was strongly against Trump and mildly for Harris, and that I'm 100% going to vote this election. 

I did feel bad for the pollster though.  It's clear his heart wasn't in it, and he was just reading the script to get paid.  I could sense the emptiness inside of him as he asked the questions. 

So you talked to Ted Cruz?

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Trump picked Vance because he only had to change 2 letters on the signs?

Meh, maybe he just enjoyed Secondhand Lions and The Sixth Sense a ton and really wanted a Haley Joel Osment look alike..

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Anyone else get the feeling that Trump picked Vance because he only had to change 2 letters on the signs?

Did Trump pick JD Vance because the word “Vance” is close to “Pence” and he doesn’t have to remember to many letters?

I’M JUST TRYING TO POST FUN THINGS, NOT DERAIL

sad panda GIF

BTW, they had Trump cookies too: 3 trays with only a few missing cookies while the Kamala one was down to the last tray. I asked if that was normal and the girl said that the owner wants to stop making the Trump ones completely but he knows people would flip out and he already got flak for making Kamala doughnuts but not Trump doughnuts :lol:

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I’M JUST TRYING TO POST FUN THINGS, NOT DERAIL

sad panda GIF

BTW, they had Trump cookies too: 3 trays with only a few missing cookies while the Kamala one was down to the last tray. I asked if that was normal and the girl said that the owner wants to stop making the Trump ones completely but he knows people would flip out and he already got flak for making Kamala doughnuts but not Trump doughnuts :lol:

I would make one and put them on a dirty tray and say “man those trumps sold fast today” if asked. 

Harris is campaigning with Liz Cheney today in Ripon, Wisconsin, the birthplace of the Republican Party.

The county it's located in went for Trump over Biden 62.5%-36% in 2020.

These are the kind of places Hillary Clinton was criticized for not going to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's at the end of this Jimmy Kimmel clip if you want to see the whole thing without it getting cut off

Every time I've been to the Kenwood Town Center it's for one reason, to go to the Apple Store.  That's a lie, one time my Mother was getting knee surgery across the street and I went there to eat at Pies and Pints.  Good on them for researching Cincinnati's last remaining mall though.

I had no idea Ministry was still around. That song sounds like you asked an AI to make a fake Ministry song.

(Edit... Al Jourgenson is 65, OMG... and they've put out new studio albums every few years for 40 years now, who knew... I was pretty into them in high school, in the early 90s...)

• Haha 1