Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

"DUH kamala has been the top leader of the country for four years, ten if you count her wanting to be the absolute top of the political pole: vice president. duh."

"Trump? had absolutely no power at any time. a shame really. the country would havecould'vedid was perfect couldv'n't been better if he had been was is will be elected."

"Me be very smrt."

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It keeps the meal to 650 calories instead of 850. It adds up!

American regular Coke is also way too sweet tasting because of the HFCS. I prefer Diet to regular, but Zero to Diet.

• True 1

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

American and Mexican Coke. 

The average Joe can't. But I've always loved Coke and I definitely can. There are multiple differences depending on the region you are in. For example, in Florida Coke definitely has a swampy taste to it that the tap water there has. In Bolivia it's a flavor similar to the Mexican Coke but is more bitter due to the other local leafy ingredients used. etc etc 

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

The average Joe can't. But I've always loved Coke and I definitely can. There are multiple differences depending on the region you are in. For example, in Florida Coke definitely has a swampy taste to it that the tap water there has. In Bolivia it's a flavor similar to the Mexican Coke but is more bitter due to the other local leafy ingredients used. etc etc 

That sounds like water quality difference rather than hfcs v cane sugar

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That sounds like water quality difference rather than hfcs v cane sugar

There is absolutely a difference between HFCS-sweetened foods and beverages and their glucose-sweetened counterparts. So much cleaner.

I MEAN

stayontopicstayontopicstayontopic

so how ‘bout that Vance, eh? What a dick.

These forums need sub-topic threads like Discord, so you'd see a little tag with the word "food" on it spawned from each derailed food post, and they just get unceremoniously dumped in there, and you can go in if you want and continue that discussion without a page of having to skim over a bunch of cold takes in the main thread. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

This was Trump’s lunch order at the Alabama-Georgia game:

Two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches with cheese from McDonald’s, stadium hotdogs, Domino’s pizza, and a Diet Coke.

If Trump wins he’s almost definitely going to pass in office.

I think it will be like that episode of Married with Children but opposite. His body can take the constant garbage but if you suddenly make him eat healthy, his body might go into shock.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Republicans in Arizona over the past several years have enacted proof-of-citizenship requirements for registered voters with the purported goal of eliminating the threat of undocumented immigrants from voting.However, Just Security reports that many of these same Republicans have been changing their...

4 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I’m convinced voters feelings on “the economy” is just the unemployment rate if it’s high and disposable income if it’s low. 

For some its as simple as the price of gas or eggs meaning the economy is good/bad.. you can talk global inflation all day but ultimately its as simple as the cost of groceries and that is immediately tied to the President.

• True 1

On my way home from work today I participated in a telephone poll.  I'm pretty sure it was a push poll that was pro-Trump/Sam Brown considering the questions they were asking me.  There were a lot of questions regarding Jacky Rosen that were very negative. I'm paraphrasing, but here's one that I was asked: "Do you (agree/disagree) with Jacky Rosen pocketing $10 million in illegal stock trades?"