Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

Vance seeming normal may give Trump a little bump on this one.  Also they're letting Vance hang the whole border thing on the Vice President, when that isn't the responsibility of the Vice President.  No one is fact checking him on what her role is.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Just tuned in at 22 after the hour.  Walz seems to be doing fine. 

He's been doing fine the whole debate. The news media talking about the politics of answers instead of the answers has made all of us do the same.

Just now, marioandsonic said:

Just tell me if I should jump off a nearby bridge or not.  Is Walz doing okay?

He's doing okay, but Vance is doing well enough for the ghouls in the panels here in an hour give him props.  He's also not being weird.

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Unless its a complete disaster (doesn’t sound like it) then vp debates don’t matter

Yeah. It'd be great if JD completely imploded (cross your fingers) but as it stands, I'm not hearing anything that's going to be consequential in a month at all for either side. Still got time to go though!

• Halal 1