Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

11 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

Some shit just makes me sad. 

I was waiting to get my Covid and Flu shots, sitting next to an old man. He seemed unassuming and kind and starts chatting to me. Then he begins lamenting the state of our country and says that even though he's not a fan of Trump he just has to vote against "her". His generic reason being she's going to change everything. 

Foxaganda's fear-mongering strikes again.

"Our country's in a bad state"
"SHE will change everything"

Sounds like an endorsement!

• Haha 2
  • True 3

45 minutes ago, Jason said:
TALKINGPOINTSMEMO.COM

Several Georgia Democrats sued GOP Gov. Brian Kemp over his failure to...

In response to the 11th hour rule changes, Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger emphasized recently on X that Georgia state law mandates that counties certify election results by November 12. Mike Hassinger, a spokesperson for Raffensperger’s office, said the same in an interview with TPM last week: the “safeguard is the law, which says that the boards of registration shall certify results no later than 5 p.m. on the Monday following the Tuesday election.” 

Raffensperger also told the Christian Science Monitor in an interview that each of the board’s recently approved rules “oversteps what is already in state law.” He added: “Everything we’ve done is to shore up voters’ confidence – and everything that they’re doing is destroying voter confidence. It’s just a breeding ground for conspiracy theories.”

Glad to see the GOP Sec of State is agreeing with Democrats.

I know how I felt in 2016. It was legit worse & far worse. I refuse to have to make a decision this year, I refuse both of these "canidates", it's futile on my part I know, however my principles aren't being eroded if I actively continue to make my stance clear & outright refute these two idiots. End of the day, it's not going to matter regardless.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hype 1

Pennsylvania poll- Fabrizio (R)/Impact (D)(B+ rated), Sep 17-24

President

Kamala Harris 49%

Donald Trump 47%

US Senate

Bob Casey 49%

Dave McCormick 45%

General election poll

Harris 51% (+5)

Trump 46%

Morning Consult #C - 11,381 LV - 9/29

5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Yeeeeaaahhh - I truly do believe that NC is gonna be "close but no cigar" for Harris.

At least on the state level there, it's a far brighter picture for our side.

I think it's clear that the soundest strategy for the Democrats is to make the primary focus retaining the blue wall and the Rust Belt, while approaching the Sun Belt as a secondary possibility that shouldn't be totally ignored, but also shouldn't be made a cornerstone of their plans. 

3 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

I think it's clear that the soundest strategy for the Democrats is to make the primary focus retaining the blue wall and the Rust Belt, while approaching the Sun Belt as a secondary possibility that shouldn't be totally ignored, but also shouldn't be made a cornerstone of their plans. 

I agree wholeheartedly with NV being the Sun Belt state that should receive the most attention as AZ appears to be gone.

8 hours ago, SoberChef said:

I know how I felt in 2016. It was legit worse & far worse. I refuse to have to make a decision this year, I refuse both of these "canidates", it's futile on my part I know, however my principles aren't being eroded if I actively continue to make my stance clear & outright refute these two idiots. End of the day, it's not going to matter regardless.

Why would voting erode your principles?