Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

8 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Nah they've pretty much dropped the couch thing, which is wise. I think it would actually reflect worse on Walz than Vance if he went for that nonsense.

I haven't been following along as much but that's actually good to hear. But I agree with you that a vp debate overall is just kinda pointless. 

56 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

An Mk47 is a gun

An MK-47 is 500% not what he was talking about in this context, despite being a gun expert. Unless Venezuela just got real into importing expensive $2,000 American guns instead of easily mass produced AK-47s. They're dirt poor but they only choose the finest in weaponry!

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

But you see libs can’t regulate guns because every single person advocating for gun control doesn’t know every single technical detail of a gun but your average joe can be just as dumb as trump (in this instance or others, doesn’t matter) and open carry

The libs are sending the MK-47s to mock true American patriots!

44 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I never said he actually meant an Mk47, I’m just saying it’s too easy a dodge for chuds.  Of all the stupid as shit this moron says, getting a syllable wrong is the least concerning.

I more mean it's hilarious in the context of him calling himself an expert on guns and chuds as a whole being real uppity about this or that gun not being an "assault rifle" or an AR15 or whatever. The only thing some of these people might hold more sacred, or at least equally sacred to Dear Leader, is their guns. Not many of them, but a few! I've seen the bumper stickers!

16 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

In case anyone sees and is worried about the new Atlus poll (which is rated A+, lol), it has Trump winning 46% of the Black vote in PA. lol. It can be ignored.

In this very thread I heard he's hugely loved by black communities!

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

In case anyone sees and is worried about the new Atlus poll (which is rated A+, lol), it has Trump winning 46% of the Black vote in PA. lol. It can be ignored.

So if there's anything we've learned from these goofy polls it's that if Trump can beat Harris by 20 points with women and rack up almost half the black vote he's got a real shot at this thing!

• stepee 1

14 hours ago, Jason said:
NEWREPUBLIC.COM

CBS News has released all the details on the first (and only) vice presidential debate with Tim Walz and J.D. Vance.

Im sure Vance will throw the Walz military service nonsense at him..

Walz just needs to show what an opportunistic weasel Vance is.. point out how he called Trump Americas Hitler and an A-hole thus selling out his own personal values for power. Hell throw RFK Jrs support that was made available to the highest bidder as well.. tie Vance to Project 2025 and see if he can be baited into dismissing the cat ladies and demanding the classic “nuclear” family..  If Vance is stupid enough to do the “anyone who makes political decisions based on celebrity”.

45 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of the lower house of parliament and an ally of President Vladimir Putin, said a new bill would tackle the “ideology of childlessness.”

Hmm i wonder when this will start to be discussed here 

Hey now...are you just asking questions?
Confused Tucker Carlson GIF by GIPHY News

1 hour ago, Brian said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Vyacheslav Volodin, the speaker of the lower house of parliament and an ally of President Vladimir Putin, said a new bill would tackle the “ideology of childlessness.”

Hmm i wonder when this will start to be discussed here 

Conservatives over here taking notes now.

THEONION.COM

WALKER, MI—Plunking out a solo as the performance entered its 45th minute, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was reportedly forced to play the glockenspiel at a rally Friday after every musical artist in the country banned him from using their songs. “He started out with some sheet music, but within minutes he was just hammering […]

Article is quite good as well.

• Haha 4
  • Hype 1