Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

15 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Harris is about to speak on the border in Arizona. CNN says she’s doing it as trump’s lead on the issue drops.

Free trans surgeries at the border as long as you bring your illegal immigrant stamp!

• Sicko Sherman 1

He was at an auto show, so I'm guessing he came into contact with a hot engine block.

Edit - yup, I was right!

Mark Robinson attended a truck show in Mt Airy NC tonight. He burned his hand leaning against a truck and was taken to the hospital. I’m told by an official source that he is fine and home now.

• Haha 2

From a skeet that won't embed: "Mark Robinson got jealous of all the attention JD Vance was getting and decided to make trucks his couches but forgot you've gotta let the exhaust cool off first."

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The degree to which Democratic senatorial candidates are leading their Republican opponents in states where the presidential candidates are locked in dead heats is astounding.

If we can get away with "only" losing WV and MT in the Senate, I'd consider that to be a "win".

Yea, it’s really odd. “I’m voting dem for senate, but I want to be balanced so I’m voting Trump dictator for president” is certainly a choice 

MAGA is really its own party, who don't see Trump as a republican, while the GOP base is willing to vote for Trump, MAGA doesn't give 2 shits about republicans in congress, the senate dems in all those polls except Brown are all within a point of Harris.  But if Trump actually did 2 points worse in Ohio hes cooked.

34 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

MAGA is really its own party, who don't see Trump as a republican

I don't really believe this. MAGA has become the republican party, just like the Tea Party previously did. It was a takeover. There are a handful that don't like Trump, but there were a handful that also didn't like the Tea Party: they all left office or were forced out. If you vote for any republican, you're voting for MAGA.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

33 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I don't really believe this. MAGA has become the republican party, just like the Tea Party previously did. It was a takeover. There are a handful that don't like Trump, but there were a handful that also didn't like the Tea Party: they all left office or were forced out. If you vote for any republican, you're voting for MAGA.

We’re going to look back in ten years to a moderate MTG with rose colored glasses

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The degree to which Democratic senatorial candidates are leading their Republican opponents in states where the presidential candidates are locked in dead heats is astounding.

If we can get away with "only" losing WV and MT in the Senate, I'd consider that to be a "win".

The media sane washes Trump but not the GOP Senate candidates. 

• True 2

13 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I think they are going to end up being perfectly polite to each other and that the debate will be pretty boring. As any of these should be. 

If Walz doesn't call Vance a couchfucker to his face I'm voting RFK. :nottalking:

9 minutes ago, Best said:

Walz will definitely mention the couch in some way or another. I'm just really interested in hearing Vance defending it lol. 

Nah they've pretty much dropped the couch thing, which is wise. I think it would actually reflect worse on Walz than Vance if he went for that nonsense.