Rock the Vote '24: update (10/14) - Harris to be interviewed by Fox News on Wednesday

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

He's falling apart at a great time. We need a Hillary collapse moment.

When the first assassination attempt happened I was of the opinion that for multiple reasons I wasn't even going to joke about how I wished it had been successful. But I do joke that a stumble on stage and maybe a broken hip might not be so bad :]

• stepee 1

12 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

When the first assassination attempt happened I was of the opinion that for multiple reasons I wasn't even going to joke about how I wished it had been successful. But I do joke that a stumble on stage and maybe a broken hip might not be so bad :]

Agreed. Like, if he died right now there might be some momentum behind Vance like there was for Harris only days before the election. 

41 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Agreed. Like, if he died right now there might be some momentum behind Vance like there was for Harris only days before the election. 

Perhaps, but Vance would get on the mic and kill that momentum with one speech…Its like in the Godfather theres always an orange before someone dies… well Vances Orange is just Trump lol

low_Trumpkin_cover.jpg

• True 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Don't let the clickbait-y title and thumbnail scare you off, this is an interesting video discussing early voting trends based on data.

I used to be subscribed to them and then got tired of the same repeated videos over and over and over along with outright incorrect information (misinformation) at times. You honestly need to check their work.

As an example they made a video about the Rosalynn Carter Funeral and said that Trump was all kinds of disrespectful and cowardly for not attending. Come to find out Barack Obama and George Bush were not at the funeral either and that fact was in all the initial reporting. MT pushed a narrative while ignoring the fact that other presidents did not attend including a big Democrat.

Also their ads are horribly long and are many times for things like "detoxes" and such that don't work.

56 minutes ago, Link200 said:

I used to be subscribed to them and then got tired of the same repeated videos over and over and over along with outright incorrect information (misinformation) at times. You honestly need to check their work.

Also their ads are horribly long and are many times for things like "detoxes" and such that don't work.

Ive never subscribed to them but I am familiar with their videos and the whole network of similar content creators….. theyve become exhausting with the click bait headlines “Trump makes fatal mistake” etc etc.. which I get that it earns the click… but the content from all these places lives in the “tell but dont show” realm…. they generate 10 minute videos where they gas up 10 seconds of footage and build up a big nothing sandwich.. it just became obnoxious

• True 2

Musk's PAC is offering $100 dollars to any registered voter in the 7 swing states who signs their petition, since it'd be illegal to pay people to register, i'm assuming the game is to get people to register just so they can sign it, but since my liberal buddy in PA signed it, it seems like they're about to spend a ton of money for nothing.

13 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Musk's PAC is offering $100 dollars to any registered voter in the 7 swing states who signs their petition, since it'd be illegal to pay people to register, i'm assuming the game is to get people to register just so they can sign it, but since my liberal buddy in PA signed it, it seems like they're about to spend a ton of money for nothing.

I can't resist ripping off Elon Musk so I just signed it as well!

• stepee 1
  • Sicko 2

17 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

It’s almost like Musk isn’t all that smart when it’s not marketing related and he can’t buy the tech or pay someone else to create it.

• Halal 2

8 hours ago, Link200 said:

As an example they made a video about the Rosalynn Carter Funeral and said that Trump was all kinds of disrespectful and cowardly for not attending. Come to find out Barack Obama and George Bush were not at the funeral either and that fact was in all the initial reporting. MT pushed a narrative while ignoring the fact that other presidents did not attend including a big Democrat.

I prefer the LegalAF spin off channel

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

I even put my info for the person who refered me to see if I can get double payment. 

1 minute ago, Xbob42 said:

Uh, since when? His favorablility rating has been in the toilet every time I've seen it reported. People fucking hate him. 

This.

The far right (Trump’s base) hates his guts because he married an “other”.

(I’m still not convinced that woman and his kids are actually his and not just paid actors)

1 minute ago, Best said:

Vance's favorability increased from 40% to 49% after the debate. It's not great but millions really support him. 

Show me the most recent polling please, gonna need more than your word on this one, I doubt any of the four people are as high as 49% at this point!

3 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Show me the most recent polling please, gonna need more than your word on this one, I doubt any of the four people are as high as 49% at this point!

I'm absolutely abysmal in posting anything from another source. I honestly don't know how. :(

What I said in my last post was copied and pasted from Forbes.