Rock the Vote '24: update (09/26) - JD Vance VP vetting dossier now available for download

15 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

I took Election Day and the day after off. It’ll just be better to stay at home.

Man, I still remember the day after the election in 2016 when I had to go into work in Ohio and I was just shocked, pissed, sad, disgusted and I was looking at every person that came through like Roddy Piper in They Live like, "You're one of THEM, aren't you!?!?"

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Rock the Vote '24: update (09/26) - JD Vance VP vetting dossier now available for download
2 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

I feel like I swing between inevitable dread and the smallest glimmer of optimism all the time.  I can’t believe there’s another month and a half of this shit.  

I dread anything and everything that happens in between… hopefully Halloween promises some kind of decompression from the strain of the “endless” election… but even Harris “winning” is dependent on several “gates”..

-she must win the election first of all

-she must win despite whatever 1001 mechanisms the GOP invokes to make votes disappear (from Texas AG dumping millions of ballots, to jackoff mayors personally removing drop boxes)

-she must win after the lawsuits and “stolen” election circus, SCOTUS involvement

Its nice that the Dems are starting from the position of having the “sitting president” this time… but im curious to see how hard the GOP echo chamber (Fox, Newsmax, Qanon, Trump)go as far as getting people riled up that this election was stolen…I pray that if they pull the same shit as last time that they lose whatever accreditation they have or are sued into f’n onlivion

• True 1

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Man, I still remember the day after the election in 2016 when I had to go into work in Ohio and I was just shocked, pissed, sad, disgusted and I was looking at every person that came through like Roddy Piper in They Live like, "You're one of THEM, aren't you!?!?"

I was in fucking Disney World and felt exactly like you did.

4 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

I remember you going to bed early the night before because Hillary had "won"...

6 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I dread anything and everything that happens in between… hopefully Halloween promises some kind of decompression from the strain of the “endless” election… but even Harris “winning” is dependent on several “gates”..

-she must win despite whatever 1001 mechanisms the GOP invokes to make votes disappear (from Texas AG dumping millions of ballots, to jackoff mayors personally removing drop boxes)

-she must win after the lawsuits and “stolen” election circus, SCOTUS involvement

Its nice that the Dems are starting from the position of having the “sitting president” this time… but im curious to see how hard the GOP echo chamber (Fox, Newsmax, Qanon, Trump)go as far as getting people riled up that this election was stolen…I pray that if they pull the same shit as last time that they lose whatever accreditation they have or are sued into f’n onlivion

Calling it now. We’re getting FOUR YEARS AT LEAST of “Kamala is an illegitimate president” from right wing echo chambers.

I'm encouraged by how much he is focused on his attempts to delegitimize the election process. Because he is a transparently stupid shit goblin, this indicates that he is reading, being read, told information that he does not like/want to hear!

• True 1

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Which is illegal - unless I’m mistaken?

Depends on whether a court would classify it as "unrecognizable." Technically as long as the serial numbers are still visible and it's still identifiable as money, I'm reasonably certain you can deface a bill however you want. I know we take defaced bills at work all the time.

edit: Am aspect I didn't consider was selling bills for profit. I've never looked into it but somehow it feels like that should be illegal? Like that's basically direct money laundering

6 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Depends on whether a court would classify it as "unrecognizable." Technically as long as the serial numbers are still visible and it's still identifiable as money, I'm reasonably certain you can deface a bill however you want. I know we take defaced bills at work all the time.

edit: Am aspect I didn't consider was selling bills for profit. I've never looked into it but somehow it feels like that should be illegal? Like that's basically direct money laundering

WWW.USCURRENCY.GOV

Permissible Color Illustrations of U.S. Currency Federal law permits color illustrations of U.S. currency only under the following conditions:

I think this may go beyond some of the limits mentioned here? I'm unsure, though.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Which is illegal - unless I’m mistaken?

Nope. There was a charity thing at Publix around the holidays where you could buy real $1 bills with Santa in place of the image. It was just pasted on top of the president's portrait. Still otherwise regular authentic currency.

12 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Nope. There was a charity thing at Publix around the holidays where you could buy real $1 bills with Santa in place of the image. It was just pasted on top of the president's portrait. Still otherwise regular authentic currency.

given the quality and craftsmanship used on anything related to “Trump” I expect a “kids cereal toy” type do-it-yourself level of kit being included to make the bill happen… I keep waiting for the inevitable John Wayne/ Trump crossover.. theyre the ideal poster kids for what a big chunk of “modern” Christianity has been over the last 70+ years

14 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

Without Trump actually in the White House, the only "gate" I'm worried about is her winning. The rest is them in denial, which I don't give a fuck about. They are in a position of weakness, their gates are easily stepped over if she wins.

NORTH CAROLINA

Trump 48 Harris 48

NC-Gov

Stein (D) 53 Robinson (R) 36

NEBRASKA 2nd

Harris 53 Trump 42

NE-02 House race

Vargas (D) 50 Bacon (R-inc) 44

That NE2 result is about 5 points better than Biden did, and the House race indicates about a 5 point Harris lead nationally.

• Sicko 1
  • Halal 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1