Rock the Vote '24: update (09/26) - JD Vance VP vetting dossier now available for download

18 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

It’s why the judge in the hush money trial moved the sentencing to after the election. The book is definitely getting thrown at Trump in that case, and I think Merchan thought that if he sentenced Trump that way BEFORE the election, it would have definitely motivated EVERYONE who hates him to vote, and thus, interfering in said election.

But if it’s as you describe then that is also election interference :p

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

TBF any cultured and comedy appreciating person would have seasons 1-8 memorized. Come on now. 

I rarely ever watched the Simpsons and to be completely honest I never found it funny. If I thought anything was funny it's when Family Guy hit it's peak in season 4. 

44 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

It’s why the judge in the hush money trial moved the sentencing to after the election. The book is definitely getting thrown at Trump in that case, and I think Merchan thought that if he sentenced Trump that way BEFORE the election, it would have definitely motivated EVERYONE who hates him to vote, and thus, interfering in said election.

Instead he made this explicitly a referendum on "do you want this guy to get charged and thrown in prison", which is way worse.

8 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I don't hate the Simpsons memes, but I do hate how fucking long they can be. Keep it to 3 panels max, and even that's pushing it! Back in my day a good meme was a single image!

And it loaded one row of pixels at a time, so you had to wait in eager suspense to see if she was wearing a top what the punchline was!

• True 2

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

I agree but I put money on him fleeing to another country to escape jail time. 

I'm okay with this, the US government can seize his stateside assets and whatever country he flees to will fleece him dry of the rest.  For the first time in generations maybe a future Trump will have to get a job.

• stepee 1
  • Hype 1

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

I agree but I put money on him fleeing to another country to escape jail time. 

it is impossible for him to escape the united states. to put it bluntly: the secret service won't allow it, and he can't/won't be able to pay them and their families off and protect them in such a way for them to let him escape, to say nothing of any potential safe harbor country being far enough away that he would have to fly and the same thing applies to the pilots and any intermediary country they would need to pass through

• stepee 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

it is impossible for him to escape the united states. to put it bluntly: the secret service won't allow it, and he can't/won't be able to pay them and their families off and protect them in such a way for them to let him escape, to say nothing of any potential safe harbor country being far enough away that he would have to fly and the same thing applies to the pilots and any intermediary country they would need to pass through

also given the charges he is facing in Florida, and whatever details exist in his banana pudding consistency brain, the United States cannot let him escape to another country, it is an unacceptable national security risk

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

also given the charges he is facing in Florida, and whatever details exist in his banana pudding consistency brain, the United States cannot let him escape to another country, it is an unacceptable national security risk

Nightmare scenario: Trump flees fo Russia and Putin sets him up as the "legitimate" U.S. President in exile.

We are worried about the post-election trouble Trump could cause. Now imagine Trump uncoupled from any consequences, controlled by Putin, with tens of millions of cult members in America willing to do whatever he says.....

if/when Trump loses the election hes only headed to one place Martyrdom.. He will be the new “South”, a thing that one set of Americans despise that another chunk of Americans revere as a hero who fought for the greater good…. as long as his fatass is not on the roof of a dodge charger I suppose I will call it even…

Jailing Trump at his age if he loses the election is mostly symbolic and hopefully he dies shortly thereafter… I would prefer the government completely wipe out his assets along with those of his idiot spawns.. Kushner too

The people who have harmed the country most are a bunch of old dinosaurs fighting to bring back and promote their old racist values… the new group MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Hawley etc are really a bunch of blatant idiots who will hopefully self destruct.. at worst Cruz becomes the head puppet once the old heads die out

8 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Nightmare scenario: Trump flees fo Russia and Putin sets him up as the "legitimate" U.S. President in exile.

We are worried about the post-election trouble Trump could cause. Now imagine Trump uncoupled from any consequences, controlled by Putin, with tens of millions of cult members in America willing to do whatever he says.....

he won't make it there

24 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Trump owns a golf course in Dubai.  He may just decide to take a flight over to the UAE this winter to escape the cold, get in a few rounds of golf, and claim asylum at the Russian consulate. 

It's only a 27 minute drive from his golf course to the consulate, which happens to be about halfway to the airport. 

"Hey Bob!" Trump yells into the intercom to the Secret Service driver of the SUV that is currently taking him from Trump Golf Dubai to the Dubai International Airport.  

Trump continues, "Bob, I have to take a fat dump.  Can you please pull over as soon as possible.  Oh shit. shit. shit.  I have to go NOW.  Bob, there is the Russian consulate.  Great consulate.  Bob, please pull into the Russian consulate.  They have the best toilets.  Ok Bob, wait in the car.  I'll be back in 5 minutes."

Trump does not return in 5 minutes.  5 years later, Trump is still taking a dump inside the consulate.  

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Trump owns a golf course in Dubai.  He may just decide to take a flight over to the UAE this winter to escape the cold, get in a few rounds of golf, and claim asylum at the Russian consulate. 

It's only a 27 minute drive from his golf course to the consulate, which happens to be about halfway to the airport. 

trump can't do anything without the secret service. they effectively control his movements. I'd also be shocked if his passport was not revoked as part of sentencing in Mid november. he's not going anywhere.

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

From what we've seen of the Secret Service recently it seems like a foreign country could have people extract him from one of his properties in the middle of the night pretty easily if they wanted to make it happen. Wouldn't necessarily even need it to turn into an armed firefight. 

Hopefully Biden would place additional security on him if it came to that. Just not seeing Secret Service alone being guaranteed to stop it. Plus isn't his detail all true believers? 

7 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Tricking USSS with a body double wouldn’t be difficult. An extremely aged ham with a wig made of hay and some bronzer in an oversized suit would be all it takes.

Can you even tell the difference here:

LIVEKINDLY_hamandcheesetrump.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

7 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

I don't hate the Simpsons memes, but I do hate how fucking long they can be. Keep it to 3 panels max, and even that's pushing it! Back in my day a good meme was a single image!

The ones I make myself are single panel (or cut into a single png). I try to post shorter ones when it’s multi-panel (unless they’re amazing like that one I put in the Elon thread :p ) and keep it to ones that, IMO, are extra good - but, holy F, some of these people that make them will post 30 panel ones (I’m not even exaggerating). I think people just make them directly on frinkiac and don’t bother combining them.

(Sorry for fox business, it was this or NYP so it was lose-lose :p )

WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

During a campaign stop in Pennsylvania on Monday, former President Donald Trump stopped by a local market and gave a mom of three $100 towards her grocery bill.

So, he’s buying votes now, eh? Surely he’ll be held accountable!